playstation vita worth

how much is a playstation vita worth? 3G and wifi. one of the early ones so i believe these have the better screen.

mint. used once then boxed away.

anyone know their worth?

8 Comments

CEX give £43 cash but sell for £92 so aim midway between. Though if you have games, accessories, etc post them here and people may benefit on a saving.

EBay suggests around £70, though if you've got a memory card I'd consider selling this separately since they go for good money.

I have seen them on ebay for around 60-70 average, i have been monitoring it for about a year now (yes i know that's sad)

Just sold my PS Vita Wifi unboxed and 8Gb memory card for £50 cash (bank transfer) to CEX. It's also free to send it to them via Royal Mail or Collect Plus. I could have got more if I sold it via eBay, but for the sake of a few quid once its gone its gone, and also I work abroad so it can be difficult for me to post the item straight away.

JP

Original Poster

i thought initial ones had oled lcd so were worth more. i have two games and a memory card.

used once then never again. had screen protectors around the whole device aince day one.

device itself is like new.

might list on gumtree. ideally was looking at £100 ad it cost aroumd £200

Hey Breeville- are you looking to sell?

Original Poster

jordanhills

Hey Breeville- are you looking to sell?

I managed to sell on gumtree.

probably the cleanest psp sold this year. had used it for an hour and never again and it had screen protectors on it.

breeville

I managed to sell on gumtree.probably the cleanest psp sold this year. … I managed to sell on gumtree.probably the cleanest psp sold this year. had used it for an hour and never again and it had screen protectors on it.

Nice. Thanks anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Nintendo Switch Game Cases34
    2. E-liquid55
    3. Mountain bike £200-£30022
    4. Problem with new double glazed installation44

See more discussions