Groups

Playstation VR camera and controllers?

Do all the PlayStation VR games need the camera, and/or the move controllers?
    Or can some games played with just the dual shock controller?

3 Comments

you need the camera for initial setup, after that you can play all games in "cinema mode", all vr games need the camera, most games can be played with just dual shock, if you can get 2 PS moves tho I would highly recommend getting them, being able to move your hands makes it more immersive.

Is there many games for the PSVR.. had a look to see if it was worth jumping in right now and didn't see much oO

Original Poster

eternaldragonuk

you need the camera for initial setup, after that you can play all games … you need the camera for initial setup, after that you can play all games in "cinema mode", all vr games need the camera, most games can be played with just dual shock, if you can get 2 PS moves tho I would highly recommend getting them, being able to move your hands makes it more immersive.

Thanks. I have been put off going for a PSVR by the hike in the camera and move controllers mainly. It's expensive enough. Think I will just wait and see if they release a full kit next year.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944487
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767269
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047112
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32452

See more discussions