PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now

Found 17th Nov 2017
Seems like it might have found it's price point. Most bundles sold out now.

vrfocus.com/201…le/
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Segata-Sanshiro10 m ago

VR headsets, being a recurring fad since 1987

Much like your comment has been a recurring fad since January 2016.

People like VR... let it go.
I finally bit after a year of waiting. It's due in a few days, along with Skyrim, RE7 and Battlezone (Doom VR is preordered). I have to hold out until xmas to give it a go .
Biddy21 h, 57 m ago

But, but, surely you need to test it to make sure it works?

MSK.11 m ago

@deeky I think you need to explain to @copperspock about why you have to …@deeky I think you need to explain to @copperspock about why you have to test things before Christmas

If it's for his kids then obviously he's got to test it. He's not a proper dad if he doesn't. Think of their poor lickle faces on Christmas morning if it doesn't work. Not just that, a trial run is necessary to make sure you have all the connections sussed out.

Then there's the games - I've had loads of new games that wouldn't load, so obviously he must test each game properly.

If it's not for his kids then he's not a proper gamer if he can wait till Christmas
44 Comments
At £299 with headset, camera, wands, and 2 games. Its an amazing bundle. Shame this wasn't the release price. As this would've made the VR revolution a bigger hit. Seems to have died down a lot since the PSVR came out.
32463148-rqiJ8.jpg
Well done nerds.
Lots of broken lights and punched walls this Xmas.
When it includes the console at that price, I'll bite.
catbeans2 m ago

Lots of broken lights and punched walls this Xmas.

True that. I'm surpirsed my knuckles are not more scarred from my VR adventures. They've bled often enough.
Damn, OOS, was just gonna buy one as well
deeky5 m ago

Damn, OOS, was just gonna buy one as well

Stop teasing me, you know a virtual Deeky is my ultimate fantasy.

32463482-Iy9KY.jpg
Aww, I'm a sucker for that lickle kittles
I want to buy this but in about 3 weeks. Please be in stock!!!
GAME are also doing the same deal instores subject to stock though so be quick and you can even pick it up stright away instead of waiting
Segata-Sanshiro10 m ago

Much like your comment has been a recurring fad since January 2016.

People like VR... let it go.
MSK.6 m ago

Much like your comment has been a recurring fad since January 2016.People …Much like your comment has been a recurring fad since January 2016.People like VR... let it go.

Brilliant.
MSK.44 m ago

Much like your comment has been a recurring fad since January 2016.People …Much like your comment has been a recurring fad since January 2016.People like VR... let it go.

Nah it'll pass swiftly once more and return to empty your wallet in a few years, always does
Segata-Sanshiro2 h, 18 m ago

I remember getting to wear a VR headset they brought into my primary school, can't say it was as good as my Vive, but VR is most definitely not a fad, especially for gaming. Skyrim and Fallout VR are about to land.

MSK.2 h, 42 m ago

True that. I'm surpirsed my knuckles are not more scarred from my VR …True that. I'm surpirsed my knuckles are not more scarred from my VR adventures. They've bled often enough.

I punched a fair few things when I bought GORN last weekend, awesome game.
catbeans1 h, 55 m ago

I remember getting to wear a VR headset they brought into my primary …I remember getting to wear a VR headset they brought into my primary school, can't say it was as good as my Vive, but VR is most definitely not a fad, especially for gaming. Skyrim and Fallout VR are about to land. I punched a fair few things when I bought GORN last weekend, awesome game.

Just watched some video of GORN. Haha, wow, yeah I can see a lot of punching happening in that. Looks good fun though

SUPERHOT is the game were I usually smack everything. It's just too much, I get carried away giving them sharp jabs with my fist.

I'm slowly working on getting rid of as much furniture as possible to gain more VR space. Hope to get rid or another armchair this week.
catbeans2 h, 52 m ago

I remember getting to wear a VR headset they brought into my primary …I remember getting to wear a VR headset they brought into my primary school, can't say it was as good as my Vive, but VR is most definitely not a fad, especially for gaming. Skyrim and Fallout VR are about to land. I punched a fair few things when I bought GORN last weekend, awesome game.

You tried payday 2 VR yet? You need to drop down beta in properties for it and you're away.
Hear good things considering it's in beta.
MSK.18th Nov 2017

Just watched some video of GORN. Haha, wow, yeah I can see a lot of …Just watched some video of GORN. Haha, wow, yeah I can see a lot of punching happening in that. Looks good fun though :)SUPERHOT is the game were I usually smack everything. It's just too much, I get carried away giving them sharp jabs with my fist.I'm slowly working on getting rid of as much furniture as possible to gain more VR space. Hope to get rid or another armchair this week.

I threw out a sofa a week or so ago , I won't be getting a new on

geebeegooner18th Nov 2017

You tried payday 2 VR yet? You need to drop down beta in properties for it …You tried payday 2 VR yet? You need to drop down beta in properties for it and you're away.Hear good things considering it's in beta.

I didnt know it's a thing! That's my weekend gone. Teenage dreams complete.
32465853-cq1tI.jpg

32465853-Fhu1y.jpg
catbeans6 h, 16 m ago

I threw out a sofa a week or so ago , I won't be getting a new on …I threw out a sofa a week or so ago , I won't be getting a new on I didnt know it's a thing! That's my weekend gone. Teenage dreams complete.[Image] [Image]

I finally bit after a year of waiting. It's due in a few days, along with Skyrim, RE7 and Battlezone (Doom VR is preordered). I have to hold out until xmas to give it a go .
copperspock10 m ago

I finally bit after a year of waiting. It's due in a few days, along with …I finally bit after a year of waiting. It's due in a few days, along with Skyrim, RE7 and Battlezone (Doom VR is preordered). I have to hold out until xmas to give it a go .

I'm so pleased for you that you've got it ordered I'm also a little gutted for you that you have to wait. Maaan, that's going to be a painful few weeks! You must be happy though
copperspock15 m ago

I finally bit after a year of waiting. It's due in a few days, along with …I finally bit after a year of waiting. It's due in a few days, along with Skyrim, RE7 and Battlezone (Doom VR is preordered). I have to hold out until xmas to give it a go .

Me too. I only went for Skyrim but I've already downloaded demo disk 2 (16gb download), it reminds me of a modern version of the PS2 demo disk.

I really fancy Battlezone as that was one of the first games I ever played in 3d, well the old 3d that is.
Edited by: "Andy@XCite" 18th Nov 2017
Andy@XCite41 m ago

Me too. I only went for Skyrim but I've already downloaded demo disk 2 …Me too. I only went for Skyrim but I've already downloaded demo disk 2 (16gb download), it reminds me of a modern version of the PS2 demo disk. I really fancy Battlezone as that was one of the first games I ever played in 3d, well the old 3d that is.

I love Battlezone, driving the tank is so satisfying. There's something so cool about the way you can look and shoot independently of each other. And when I turn the tank is makes me the best kind of giddy I don't feel sandy about paying full price for that one. To get through a grid takes a really long time though. Hours.
MSK.1 h, 25 m ago

I love Battlezone, driving the tank is so satisfying. There's something …I love Battlezone, driving the tank is so satisfying. There's something so cool about the way you can look and shoot independently of each other. And when I turn the tank is makes me the best kind of giddy I don't feel sandy about paying full price for that one. To get through a grid takes a really long time though. Hours.

That's what I want to hear, a bit of meat on the VR bones :)!

Andy@XCite2 h, 7 m ago

Me too. I only went for Skyrim but I've already downloaded demo disk 2 …Me too. I only went for Skyrim but I've already downloaded demo disk 2 (16gb download), it reminds me of a modern version of the PS2 demo disk. I really fancy Battlezone as that was one of the first games I ever played in 3d, well the old 3d that is.

That was the first VR game I got to demo, and what sold me on VR :). It recently dropped to £14 twice on Amazon, so maybe it'll drop again on BF?
MSK.18th Nov

Just watched some video of GORN. Haha, wow, yeah I can see a lot of …Just watched some video of GORN. Haha, wow, yeah I can see a lot of punching happening in that. Looks good fun though :)SUPERHOT is the game were I usually smack everything. It's just too much, I get carried away giving them sharp jabs with my fist.I'm slowly working on getting rid of as much furniture as possible to gain more VR space. Hope to get rid or another armchair this week.

december 2018 welcome to MSK's living room

32473454-HrFeu.jpg
Saw a Sony tryout of PSVR and i was very impressed, I have tried oculus before and the PSVR seemed as good in terms of vr quality, and felt better to wear and felt better quality. Its a fraction of the price too.

Would I get one? No, its not for me, but I can see plenty of people that would go for it. The PSVR library is very good, and some excellent exclusive content coming up.

The current price is a great deal I think if you are in the market for affordable quality VR with a big supply of games.
Edited by: "mgillespie" 19th Nov 2017
copperspock12 h, 7 m ago

Biddy21 h, 25 m ago

*twitching intensifies* No...must..resist..logic..
copperspock21 m ago

@deeky I think you need to explain to @copperspock about why you have to test things before Christmas
wozukSilencer8 h, 23 m ago

december 2018 welcome to MSK's living room [Image]

Looks perfect I'd still keep my cat tree though
Biddy21 h, 57 m ago

MSK.11 m ago

@deeky I think you need to explain to @copperspock about why you have to …@deeky I think you need to explain to @copperspock about why you have to test things before Christmas

If it's for his kids then obviously he's got to test it. He's not a proper dad if he doesn't. Think of their poor lickle faces on Christmas morning if it doesn't work. Not just that, a trial run is necessary to make sure you have all the connections sussed out.

Then there's the games - I've had loads of new games that wouldn't load, so obviously he must test each game properly.

If it's not for his kids then he's not a proper gamer if he can wait till Christmas
copperspock11 h, 50 m ago

That's what I want to hear, a bit of meat on the VR bones :)!That was the …That's what I want to hear, a bit of meat on the VR bones :)!That was the first VR game I got to demo, and what sold me on VR :). It recently dropped to £14 twice on Amazon, so maybe it'll drop again on BF?

2 gig so no problems
deeky19 m ago

If it's for his kids then obviously he's got to test it. He's not a proper …If it's for his kids then obviously he's got to test it. He's not a proper dad if he doesn't. Think of their poor lickle faces on Christmas morning if it doesn't work. Not just that, a trial run is necessary to make sure you have all the connections sussed out. Then there's the games - I've had loads of new games that wouldn't load, so obviously he must test each game properly.If it's not for his kids then he's not a proper gamer if he can wait till Christmas

No kids, though my nephews will be visiting from down the country. My gamer credentials will be determined in the next month then (shock).
peterkay1113 m ago

2 gig so no problems

Aye plenty of breathing space.
copperspock1 h, 10 m ago

32476631-KRk9D.jpg

deeky37 m ago

If it's for his kids then obviously he's got to test it. He's not a proper …If it's for his kids then obviously he's got to test it. He's not a proper dad if he doesn't. Think of their poor lickle faces on Christmas morning if it doesn't work. Not just that, a trial run is necessary to make sure you have all the connections sussed out. Then there's the games - I've had loads of new games that wouldn't load, so obviously he must test each game properly.If it's not for his kids then he's not a proper gamer if he can wait till Christmas

I think we’re gonna need another badge...

Mods, get Deeky a “dad of the year” badge.
copperspock17 m ago

No kids, though my nephews will be visiting from down the country. My …No kids, though my nephews will be visiting from down the country. My gamer credentials will be determined in the next month then (shock).

...and your good Uncle credentials. It still counts.
geebeegooner18th Nov 2017

You tried payday 2 VR yet? You need to drop down beta in properties for it …You tried payday 2 VR yet? You need to drop down beta in properties for it and you're away.Hear good things considering it's in beta.

Ok I am blown away with how good Payday VR is and for free, best VR game I've played so far. If other Devs take note of this and Bethesda adding VR to their back catalogue this is going to be where VR kicks off properly.
catbeans36 m ago

Ok I am blown away with how good Payday VR is and for free, best VR game …Ok I am blown away with how good Payday VR is and for free, best VR game I've played so far. If other Devs take note of this and Bethesda adding VR to their back catalogue this is going to be where VR kicks off properly.

That's great to hear. My vive is currently at the other end of my room due to PC being rigged up to the main telly.
I've got it penned back in for the next 2 weeks to go back to It's original place so first thing I'll do is play it.
Creed origins has taken up all my other gaming atm.

Forgot to mention there's a mod to change the locomotion on it.
I'll try and find it as some people hate the teleporting.

**Added link
steamcommunity.com/gro…82/
Edited by: "geebeegooner" 19th Nov 2017
Andy@XCite18th Nov

In case you're interested, Battlezone has dropped to £14 again @Andy@XCite

amazon.co.uk/Pla…UX2
copperspock20th Nov

In case you're interested, Battlezone has dropped to £14 again @Andy@XCite …In case you're interested, Battlezone has dropped to £14 again @Andy@XCite https://www.amazon.co.uk/PlayStation-9868453-Battlezone-PSVR/dp/B00ZG1SUX2?SubscriptionId=AKIAJ7T5BOVUVRD2EFYQ&tag=camelalerts-21&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00ZG1SUX2

Cheers. I see it is in the PSN sale as well.
I see that there is a trophy tied to 4 player co-op so I might try and round up some people for that ... having looked on psnprofiles, only 4 people have managed to platinum this game.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants