Groups

PlayStation VR stock

A long shot but does anyone know of a retailer with PSVR stock?

Trying to get one in time for xmas!

Many thanks

7 Comments

My local GAME in Hull perpetually has a sign in the window saying "PSVR in stock now".

Original Poster

limp_biccies

My local GAME in Hull perpetually has a sign in the window saying "PSVR … My local GAME in Hull perpetually has a sign in the window saying "PSVR in stock now".

Shame I'm down in Surrey, probably should have said.

My local game has a massive display of them out in the shop, tons of retail boxes, queued up for ages and then was told no stock!

your best bet is to contact them before you go. I know cex does get them in but you're going to be paying over the odds for it atm and online maybe your other option.

evosquest

your best bet is to contact them before you go. I know cex does get them … your best bet is to contact them before you go. I know cex does get them in but you're going to be paying over the odds for it atm and online maybe your other option.

My local CEX is charging £450

Original Poster

Same - they are charging £450 at CEX here too. Think I've missed the boat for getting one by xmas but thought I'd check in case anyone had a spare reservation, wanted to sell one or knew of any in stock.

Try Asda living online. I've just ordered one for collection Thursday

Original Poster

Pimpson

Try Asda living online. I've just ordered one for collection Thursday

Nice, thanks.

I managed to get a pretty good deal on an almost new headset earlier this week.

Only thing I don't have is the Move controllers though so am on the hunt for a set of those now!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need Bright Red Exterior Paint. HELP!!33
      2. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1827
      3. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar33
      4. Audi A4 2 Batteries and memory card issue34

See more discussions