PlayStation2 and lots of games

Can anyone tell me the best place to sell or trade a ps2 together with lots of games.

4 Comments

I tried to sell a large bundle on here before xmas (console + 37 games + 2 controllers + 2 light guns + 4 buzz buzzers + 2 GH3 controllers) and had little interest.

Granted, it was collection only in NI - Alienating 99.5% of the site, but still...

I plan to try gumtree or even ebay at some point, offering collection only.

Offer it here, if you are in Ireland your not going to get any interest as post was dyer over christmas.

I sold one recently with about 12 games for about £25.

You will need to wait 7 days if you want to list here and lock this thread.
Edited by: "Adam2050" 6th Jan 2011

Adam2050

Offer it here, if you are in Ireland your not going to get any interest … Offer it here, if you are in Ireland your not going to get any interest as post was dyer over christmas.I sold one recently with about 12 games for about £25.You will need to wait 7 days if you want to list here and lock this thread.

I wasn't posting mine And yes the post was terrible, but understandable.

£25? Jinkies!

Yes, as Adam said, if you want to sell here, get the thread locked and wait 7 days. Good luck!

If you have a boxed one Cex give £25 exchange for it or £19 cash:
uk.webuy.com/pro…701

Failing that you could look up all the prices of what you have on Cex's website then take it in to Gamestation and get them to match the price and beat it by £1 if you prefer Gamestation credit.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News45
    2. PlayStation Hacked Again?33
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193
    4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020

See more discussions