Groups
    EXPIRED

Playstation3 - Best price for console/bundle

Banned
    Hi

Long time lurker but newly registered user here. I'm after a PlayStation 3 and trying to get the best deal. So far, a pre-owned GameStation 40GB one at £229.99 seems like the best value - is the 40GB one worse than the 80GB one other than for storage?

I'm also planning to buy an extra controller and some games (eg. Fifa 09, LittleBigPlanet, Call of Duty 4/WaW) so any bundles are great. Not bothered about box-damaged, pre-owned etc., just looking for the best deal.

Thanks a lot,

Ed

PS: If there's any plans for a new version, do let me know because that might influence my decision to buy now or later.

8 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Have you had any experience with BuyItHere? Are they a reputable company?

urbt;4743900

Have you had any experience with BuyItHere? Are they a reputable company?

yes good company they are a part of the choices uk group i think :thumbsup:

Could wait til april or after as theres rumours of a price drop with the 80GB dropping to around £229.99,

Banned

i've got one for £260 - 80 gb with killzone 2 and resistance 2

yes ive heard this about the price drop too. my brother recently got one from blockbuster with hdmi cable little big planet, have and rainbow 6 vegas for £299.

I have an 80GB one £250 ? Basicly Brand New

Original Poster Banned

Will probably buy the box-damaged one from BuyItHere for £224.99. Only problem is delivery, it says to expect delivery in 10 days, which is a lot longer than I'd expect to wait. Is that just what they say to be on the safe side or is 10 days realistic?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826351
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767194
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424214484
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047089

See more discussions