Groups

playtrade

I have 100% rating on my playtrade account. Im just wondering why I am not able to sell my apple macbook with them. They have the same one I own for sale at £799 and I can list it for considerably lower.

5 Comments

I think everyone can sell books, games and DVDs however to sell electronics you have to go through an approval process.

think you needa pro merchant account, and pay a monthly fee

Original Poster

Yea I noticed a pro merchant account. Can anyone get this and pay £19.99 a month. Does this entitle me to sell an apple macbook. I dont want to sign up for it and find out I cannot sell it.

Cant you only sell whats listed on play so if they sell the same apple mac book you should be ok as i believe you can sell anything on the play website with a merchant account £19.99 monthly

anyone can have a pro account at 19.99, i did for a few months at xmas last year, it basically gives you access to list more that 100 items, or £over 1000 total of goods. It also gives you a few spreadsheets etc, and takes away the 50p fee for all items.

Btw, i'm not so sure you can list EVERY item on the site, i believe some are restricted to only play.com sales on not playtrade, this may be one of them. I'd check before 'going pro'
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions