Groups

Playtrade

Banned
    Okay so I bought what I thought was a bargain but instead of FSX Gold Edition turning up I get sent a FS2000 add on...what do I do now? It wasn't sent recorded, never bought anything off play trade and well...won't be doing it again.

I paid £4.99 for it

4 Comments

Original Poster Banned

play.com/Gam…tml

On the piece of paper he sent me it says "seller comment NB: Care note - this is American Airlines 757 for FS2000 for sale" but I can't bring up the ad he posted to check where this was.

go into your account, previous orders, click on the actual order number, should bring up the ad.

Original Poster Banned

jasonodell;6854076

go into your account, previous orders, click on the actual order number, … go into your account, previous orders, click on the actual order number, should bring up the ad.

I see from other copies it has this at the bottom "# Comments: Brand New - Fast , Reliable Service - From a long established UK based business - World Wide Shipping" I didn't bother reading it as I thought I was buying what was in the picture. Just read the user agreement and apparently I have to send it back to this ******** **** to get a refund

i'd email the seller, explaining its not what you were hoping for. They may offer a part refund
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32160
      2. Your dream gaming set up?2048
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.23
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …206572

See more discussions