Groups

Playtrade Sale Pending?

Hi all
    I sold a PS3 game yesterday afternoon(4.20pm) on playtrade and it still shows as sale pending this morning. I have had no email with del address etc etc.

I have looked at the T&C section and it says that buyers have a 30min cooling off period but it's been 17 hours and still pending.

I'm relitively new to playtrade and have not experienced this before, Is this normal or is there a fault/bug with this sale.

Thanks.

6 Comments

not sure about playtade, but i have sold on other sites where i get a " sale pending " email notification.. ( they say its while they do security checks ) normally get another one within 24 - 48 hrs saying " complete" then it gives you delivery info..

Original Poster

kassy2005;4106227

not sure about playtade, but i have sold on other sites where i get a " … not sure about playtade, but i have sold on other sites where i get a " sale pending " email notification.. ( they say its while they do security checks ) normally get another one within 24 - 48 hrs saying " complete" then it gives you delivery info..

Thanks for your reply, maybe the buyer is new to play.com and are checking his bank etc etc. I have has 10 sales since I joined on 31st Dec 08 and all have been instant from selling the item to email delivery notification. I just want to pack it, send it and be done with it if you know what I mean:thumbsup:

wow thats good ! might try that myself.. maybe your right he might be new maybe its just a security thing..
    last resort is to ring them as they are normally premium rate lines ?!

Original Poster

kassy2005;4106576

wow thats good ! might try that myself.. maybe your right he might be … wow thats good ! might try that myself.. maybe your right he might be new maybe its just a security thing..last resort is to ring them as they are normally premium rate lines ?!

I used ebay before but noticed on this good old website join playtrade & get full refunds on fees on ten sales before 31st Jan.
    I have just used up my ten free fees but I decided to carry on using them as I prefer them to ebay and the fees are pretty similar 10% comapared to 9% on ebay and a 50p final selling fee compared to ebays 5p listing fee and paypal charge it works out very similar but I think you get a few more quid on playtrade & they sale sometimes sell within 20 mins so thanks to this website I am now converted to playtrade for selling games.

There is a 5% transfer for banks but that doesn't concern me as I want to use my funds to purchase other games when play.com have a bargain on games which they do quite frequently.

i've found when the sale remains pending it's when there was/is a problem with the credit/debit card and the buyer is given the oportunity to use another card

might try playtrade out hope you get it sorted
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?38
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?55
      3. iPhone x53
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?914

See more discussions