Found 13th Aug 2009
Does anyone know how long they take to delivery DVDs?
Looking to order one off there and I'm not sure how long delivery is or even where they're located.

Their FAQ's are just confusing.

Rep to anyone to helps.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Yeah, the Q&A section is useless.

Anyway, 3-4 days normally, same as Play.com.

Original Poster

RadioactiveJack;6013997

Yeah, the Q&A section is useless.Anyway, 3-4 days normally, same as … Yeah, the Q&A section is useless.Anyway, 3-4 days normally, same as Play.com.

Even for a new release from the US (Comes out in a few days) which isn't due out here for a month or so?

t0mm;6014030

Even for a new release from the US (Comes out in a few days) which isn't … Even for a new release from the US (Comes out in a few days) which isn't due out here for a month or so? Thanks:p

They're great, I pre-ordered Watchmen: Director's Cut (which was released July 21st) and it was posted on the 14th, I received it a couple days later.

Highly recommended! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

RadioactiveJack;6014156

They're great, I pre-ordered Watchmen: Director's Cut (which was released … They're great, I pre-ordered Watchmen: Director's Cut (which was released July 21st) and it was posted on the 14th, I received it a couple days later. Highly recommended! :thumbsup:

Ooh the DVD I'm looking at comes out on the 18th. I doubt i'll have it for then though..

t0mm;6014181

Ooh the DVD I'm looking at comes out on the 18th. I doubt i'll have it … Ooh the DVD I'm looking at comes out on the 18th. I doubt i'll have it for then though..

It's worth a shot but it would be cutting it awfully close.

Otherwise, movietyme.com is the best option.

They start shipping pre-orders a week before release and their delivery time (if you pay a little extra) is 1-2 days.

Good luck!

Original Poster

RadioactiveJack;6014307

It's worth a shot but it would be cutting it awfully close.Otherwise, … It's worth a shot but it would be cutting it awfully close.Otherwise, movietyme.com is the best option. They start shipping pre-orders a week before release and their delivery time (if you pay a little extra) is 1-2 days.Good luck!

Ah it's not on movietyme cause it's not region free (I have a region free blu ray player).
I might just wait cause it's only 3 weeks til it's out here.
Cheers mate, rep coming your way.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. EA shuts down Visceral Games.713
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710977
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769284
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216631

See more discussions