Plea for a Currys voucher code!

Really sorry to be a pain, but if anyone would be so kind as to PM me a spare £5 voucher code for Currys/PC World, please? I've tried for a couple myself and the emails just don't seem to be coming through.

Thank you very much!

8 Comments

They won't come through if you use the same email addy and home address,you have to chnage them each time or you won't get one.

also it takes around 48 hours to come through it not instant

How do you apply for them?

oXdanXo

How do you apply for them?

Codes offered on here or by picking up a Currys/Pc World gift guide,they are in that.

I've had one code from someone on here and two from another lovely person on this site,he's a star.
Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 16th Dec 2010

Original Poster

Yeah I know they sometimes take a while to come through, but i've got something reserved till the end of the day so i'm needing one ASAP.

Can anyone help me out? I'll build a statue in that persons honour, I swear! :-)

In that case I live near a currys so I'll go pick up a few booklets and pm you one of the vouchers this afternoon or tomorrow morn.

Picked up a book for you, if you still need the code just give me a PM
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Walker crisps11
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767532
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563843
    4. One thing you've forgotten2125

See more discussions