Please advise if it’s a good laptop?

Found 3rd Jun
johnlewis.com/len…056

Hi. What do you guys think of this laptop? Any advice will be greatly appreciated especially if you own one.
Thanks
Community Updates
AskComputersLaptop
7 Comments
Not a fan of the 14" screen especially for that price.
Hi. I’d consider buying a Mac
It looks ok, but only uses a 7th generation i5, and small ssd. There are better deals that use 8th gen i5 which is a far better CPU for around the same price.

Good luck getting a new Mac for £500 @Niixxxy
Thanks for your input guys. I’ll have another look around.
@badger2609 I’m not after a Mac for £500 haha Im fortunate enough to already own a MacBook Pro!! I was suggesting another option!!
Niixxxy41 m ago

@badger2609 I’m not after a Mac for £500 haha Im fortunate enough to al …@badger2609 I’m not after a Mac for £500 haha Im fortunate enough to already own a MacBook Pro!! I was suggesting another option!!

How do you rate MacBook Pro? The more I read about it, the harder it’s to decide whether or not go for it. Some reviewers haven’t rated it very high, so would be nice to get your opinion on it. Ta
I absolutely adore it @criclover I’ve never had any problems with it, easy to use & runs as fast as it did when I first got it. I might be biased though, because ever since my B/F (an Apple geek) introduced me to Apple products I’ve never looked nor want to go back to using PC’s!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants