Groups
    EXPIRED

please advise which is better Hudl2 or samsung tab 4? thanks for help

thanks

5 Comments

the hudls are crap the wifi on them sucks and the charger ports on them arent worth a crap

plus they dont keep charge long after 200- full charges

I asked similar question but samsung tab pro or tab 4. Everyone said tab pro was much higher spec and strangely its £20 cheaper than tab 4 (10.1 size) in currys. Although I have never used either my dad has the hudl and hates it and is buying the tab pro. Although he could have just been unlucky with his hudl. He said often has problems with certain letters not working, he has taken it back several times and all they tell him is he has to press reset button, tesco has not been helpful.

The hudl 2 is very different to the hudl 1. To be honest I like both tablets. I currently have a tab 3 8" which I will be upgrading shortly to a tab s 8". My missus has the hudl 2, its quicker and smoother then my tab 3 and the screen is superior. Only neg compared to the samsung is it is noticeably heavier. Battery life is about the same in use.

Apart from that the only other major difference is the price, if you're budget is tight I wouldn't hesitate on the hudl 2. If you can afford the sammy then the pro or s is the way to go.

i32999guy

the hudls are crap the wifi on them sucks and the charger ports on them … the hudls are crap the wifi on them sucks and the charger ports on them arent worth a crap plus they dont keep charge long after 200- full charges

Complete and utter tosh, what you've just said is untrue and useless.

Argoj

The hudl 2 is very different to the hudl 1. To be honest I like both … The hudl 2 is very different to the hudl 1. To be honest I like both tablets. I currently have a tab 3 8" which I will be upgrading shortly to a tab s 8". My missus has the hudl 2, its quicker and smoother then my tab 3 and the screen is superior. Only neg compared to the samsung is it is noticeably heavier. Battery life is about the same in use. Apart from that the only other major difference is the price, if you're budget is tight I wouldn't hesitate on the hudl 2. If you can afford the sammy then the pro or s is the way to go.

Mrs Mac has the Hudl and I've got her the Hudl2 for Christmas. The Hudl has been absolutely fine and I'm hoping she'll pass it on to me. I think it's a bit of brand snobbery when people slate it so much.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions