Please anyone got spare 'Epistory - Typing chronicals' key from September humblebundle to trade?

Wife is after a copy to stick on her laptop and leave me in peace....and she hasn't got the patience to wait for the steam sales!

Got a few keys from old bundles and stuff I could trade?

eg. Outlast, Sega nights, Retro city rampage, poker night1/2, sims3+dlc....Metal slug 2....etc...lots more..... basically loads of old bundle stuff.

Thanks!

6 Comments

I'm afraid that I don't have a copy (indeed, I'd quite like one myself, FWIW!), but we can probably expect a Steam sale to some extent within the next week or so - so not all that long to wait at all.

I have one, PM me with what you have to trade and I'm sure we can work something out.

hornblowerracing

I have one, PM me with what you have to trade and I'm sure we can work … I have one, PM me with what you have to trade and I'm sure we can work something out.

This is manc80's thread, so please deal with him first - but if you can't reach any agreement then I'd be interested.

Illusionary

This is manc80's thread, so please deal with him first - but if you can't … This is manc80's thread, so please deal with him first - but if you can't reach any agreement then I'd be interested.

Comment was meant for him, dude.

hornblowerracing

Comment was meant for him, dude.

Yeah, I know it was, but I didn't think there was any harm in expressing interest

Original Poster

hornblowerracing

I have one, PM me with what you have to trade and I'm sure we can work … I have one, PM me with what you have to trade and I'm sure we can work something out.

pm sent
Edited by: "manc80" 20th Nov 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Grainger Games2848
    2. Ebid over Ebay44
    3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??910
    4. Pink Balls12

See more discussions