Groups

Please - Anyone seen/found a 2 light fitting similar design to the image below?

I've found a square 4 led light fitting that would suits my needs but I'd prefer 2 sets of 2 lights rather than the square 4 (as per image/link below (first comment))

Any help would be appreciated

The reason for 2 x 2 is I think the 4 will be too bright and not be sufficient to hit all the area I need to cover. If I can find 2 x 2 I can separate the sets to light up more area rather than having 2 x 4's which would make the area brighter than the Artic in summer

Thanks

5 Comments

clicky here for one.

The rest of the site is a treasure trove for odd lights that might fit the bill.

Have a look on Ali express. And lighting direct.

Original Poster

ThePasty

clicky here for one.The rest of the site is a treasure trove for odd … clicky here for one.The rest of the site is a treasure trove for odd lights that might fit the bill.:)

Spot on
    Pun intended
    But wow it's more expensive than the bigger x 4

Original Poster

Update

http://i.imgur.com/81QGhw8.jpg

The finished project

Thanks to those who took time to reply - as you can see with the price for 2's being more than price for 4's I decided to stick with the 4's
    Just waiting for deal on 4 or 8 1 watt GU10's to see if it calms the brightness
    Edited by: "philphil61" 24th Apr
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Marketing punch Cadbury tester11
      2. How much would I get for iPhone 6S 64gb rose gold unlocked like new conditi…33
      3. Which Mobile Network?22
      4. How to cancel Sky subscription44

See more discussions