Groups

Please be gentle

Is it just me or have we seen a proliferation of these 1st time posters recently?

30 Comments

Which first time posters?

Everyone is a first time poster at least once.

Original Poster

deeky

Which first time posters?

On the deals pages, that's usually how they begin their posts...

Oh, you mean the please be gentle bit..

Original Poster

deeky

Everyone is a first time poster at least once.

V true but is there really a need to ask for leniency, depends on the deal I say..obviously if its no good people vote accordingly.

IndyS

V true but is there really a need to ask for leniency, depends on the … V true but is there really a need to ask for leniency, depends on the deal I say..obviously if its no good people vote accordingly.

Don't you remember posting your first deal? It can be quite nerve racking, being judged with votes and some people are not too friendly.

It's that time of year when everyone is doing more shopping for xmas too, so more likely to find a deals website.

moneysavingkitten

Don't you remember posting your first deal? It can be quite nerve … Don't you remember posting your first deal? It can be quite nerve racking, being judged with votes and some people are not too friendly.

I'd like to see them last in tha misk

They are contributing positively. Fair play to them, plenty don't......

Original Poster

moneysavingkitten

Don't you remember posting your first deal? It can be quite nerve … Don't you remember posting your first deal? It can be quite nerve racking, being judged with votes and some people are not too friendly.It's that time of year when everyone is doing more shopping for xmas too, so more likely to find a deals website.

Maybe me being old and cynical, just seem to be growing by the day..

Getting them all put on now so they can win the flamedeer prizes!

IndyS

Isn't that a good thing, if they reduced by the day we would have less deals and eventually no site at all.

cdm22

Please don't say the F word.

Original Poster

haritori

Isn't that a good thing, if they reduced by the day we would have less … Isn't that a good thing, if they reduced by the day we would have less deals and eventually no site at all.

Yep. Often though, see new accounts that reply with crass comments, post little or no deals and never to be seen again.

cdm22

do not mention those!!!!!

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/nooooooo_elf.gif

dtovey89

I'd like to see them last in tha misk

Probably better odds of survival than in da MSK

IndyS

Don't worry, they'll all disappear by boxing day X)

cdm22

Chalking up enough posts in the hopes Deeky might run his xmas comp...

IndyS

That's not being cynical , that's boasting!

Edit
    Oh and please be gentle in case I'm wrong

Original Poster

Joey Bloggsy

That's not being cynical , that's boasting!EditOh and please be gentle in … That's not being cynical , that's boasting!EditOh and please be gentle in case I'm wrong

whatevaa

Before I can comment, what's proliferation? That is a big word to use on an Internet forum

mutley1

Before I can comment, what's proliferation? That is a big word to use on … Before I can comment, what's proliferation? That is a big word to use on an Internet forum

I think that it's having to pay for sex, mutters. I'm sure you wouldn't be interested.;)

Original Poster

mutley1

Before I can comment, what's proliferation? That is a big word to use on … Before I can comment, what's proliferation? That is a big word to use on an Internet forum

Dunno just sounded good (_;)

mutley1

little pastry things with cream inside & chocolate on top X)

mutley1

mutley... didn't you know thats what the ask forum is for? oO

haritori

Isn't that a good thing, if they reduced by the day we would have less … Isn't that a good thing, if they reduced by the day we would have less deals and eventually no site at all.

Going to change name soon to hot uk gaming deals. So I hear.

DarkEnergy2012

little pastry things with cream inside & chocolate on top

I think that is profiterole X)
    The nearest big word that i can come to this is procrastination, which i am not guilty of

RonChew

I think that it's having to pay for sex, mutters. I'm sure you wouldn't … I think that it's having to pay for sex, mutters. I'm sure you wouldn't be interested.;)

Often wondered if paid sex would be better quality than free sex? You got any experience to comment?

Please be gentle (_;)

cold vote from me with that line

Banned

mutley1

Often wondered if paid sex would be better quality than free sex? You … Often wondered if paid sex would be better quality than free sex? You got any experience to comment?

lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How are Very for pre-orders ?22
      2. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?35
      3. Keter 6x4 shed.11
      4. Salecharms.com is this a genuine pandora retailer?34

See more discussions