Groups

Please can anyone help? Red Riding..............

Is it going to be repeated at all?
    We set the sky+ for series link and I deleted the final episode by mistake!!!!!!
    Cant find a repeat anywhere.
    Why is it so easy to delete a prog on the sky planner?

9 Comments

The first episode was one of the crappiest things i've watched in a long time!

how did u manage to watch it?!?! its lame imo!!

Second episode was better but i couldn't bring myself to watch the 3rd!

Original Poster

magicbeans;4696421

how did u manage to watch it?!?! its lame imo!!

Thats the point, we havent watched any of them, we had all 3 to watch and then I managed to delete the last one.

>Why is it so easy to delete a prog on the sky planner?

Note you can "lock" a program in the planner so you have to enter you pin before watching it (or deleting it)

Use the blue button to press "keep" then use the blue button again to "lock".

This will stop Sky deleting it if it runs out of room, and stop anyone deleting it by mistake without putting in the PIN.

Original Poster

guilbert53;4696578

Why is it so easy to delete a prog on the sky planner?Note you can "lock" … >Why is it so easy to delete a prog on the sky planner?Note you can "lock" a program in the planner so you have to enter you pin before watching it (or deleting it)Use the blue button to press "keep" then use the blue button again to "lock".This will stop Sky deleting it if it runs out of room, and stop anyone deleting it by mistake without putting in the PIN.

many thanks, bit of rep coming your way

skusey;4696607

many thanks, bit of rep coming your way

Note to use both Lock and Keep you need to use the big "right" button on the Sky remote control (to the right of the select button)

When the planner is on display you often have underneath the options Copy, Delete, Keep

If you press the big "right" button on the remote control the options change to A-Z, Recorded, Viewed, Lock/Unlock.

So you need to press KEEP and then LOCK/UNLOCK to fully lock a program.

This will put a large letter "K" and a PADLOCK to the right of the entry in the planner.

I always lock EVERY program I have recorded so it cannot be accidently deleted.

I 'K' everything on my planner, as when you're short on space (which I always am) things just get deleted grrrrr

I'm forever watching half of something, then the other half I might watch in a few days, so things that are tagged as viewed just get deleted if you need space.

(((( K ))))

lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4692237
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846347
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764696
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2545

See more discussions