Please can anyone show me where I can find the HUKD fire symbol picture? As in to copy...and paste...and use on the card comp!

As title!

Please can anyone show me where I can find the HUKD fire symbol picture? As in to copy...and paste...and use on the card competition!

18 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks, do you know how to make it without the green? I tried a feeble attempt at cutting out the fire part with paint and realised why I never liked art, I'm even rubbish at cutting lol.

sickly sweet;3665930

Thanks, do you know how to make it without the green? I tried a feeble … Thanks, do you know how to make it without the green? I tried a feeble attempt at cutting out the fire part with paint and realised why I never liked art, I'm even rubbish at cutting lol.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e171/edna_clouds/avatar_default.gif

:-D

sickly sweet;3665930

Thanks, do you know how to make it without the green? I tried a feeble … Thanks, do you know how to make it without the green? I tried a feeble attempt at cutting out the fire part with paint and realised why I never liked art, I'm even rubbish at cutting lol.

You would have to do that yourself, I use paint shop pro personally

I can change the colour of the background for you if you like?

The reason I can't just cut the fire out for you and post that here is basically every image needs to be a square or a rectangle

Original Poster

Thank you...got to make it yellow now, oh I'm so rubbish at this, but having fun

Original Poster

RedIron;3665999

You would have to do that yourself, I use paint shop pro personallyI can … You would have to do that yourself, I use paint shop pro personallyI can change the colour of the background for you if you like?The reason I can't just cut the fire out for you and post that here is basically every image needs to be a square or a rectangle

Ohhh, with a black background would be fab! I don't have paint shop pro, just plain old paint that comes with windows.

sickly sweet;3666009

Ohhh, with a black background would be fab! I don't have paint shop pro, … Ohhh, with a black background would be fab! I don't have paint shop pro, just plain old paint that comes with windows.

]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2782/image1df8.jpg

Original Poster

Thank you, just what I needed. Much appreciated :thumbsup:

[SIZE="4"]STOP.[/SIZE]

Do not help her/him.:w00t:

I'm thinking myself of putting together a card for the comp - aren't you?.
Why not?

But if you win - well done!!

chesso;3666046

[SIZE=4]STOP.[/SIZE] Do not help her/him.:w00t:I'm thinking myself of … [SIZE=4]STOP.[/SIZE] Do not help her/him.:w00t:I'm thinking myself of putting together a card for the comp - aren't you?.Why not?But if you win - well done!!

What competition lol

Seriously first i've heard of it

RedIron;3666060

What competition lol Seriously first i've heard of it

hotukdeals.com/ite…147

Keep up - I've been watching the telly and drinking all night!!

chesso;3666099

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/290147/hukd-christmas-competition-design-a/showthread.php?t=290147Keep up - I've been watching the telly and drinking all night!!

Lol I rarely venture to the deals section now

I found it though and have added an entry :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for your help with the piccie, it's all finished and up now. Not great, but I'm pleased with it :-D:santa:

sickly sweet;3666279

Thanks for your help with the piccie, it's all finished and up now. Not … Thanks for your help with the piccie, it's all finished and up now. Not great, but I'm pleased with it :-D:santa:

I just see it, it' not bad actually

Good luck :thumbsup:

RedIron;3666271

Lol I rarely venture to the deals section now

You might as well say - strike me down as a dissembling non-conformist who deserves the very worst of scourging.!!

chesso;3666295

You might as well say - strike me down as a dissembling non-conformist … You might as well say - strike me down as a dissembling non-conformist who deserves the very worst of scourging.!!

Is that a good thing lol

RedIron;3666299

Is that a good thing lol

Not so much!, sweetie :-D!

chesso;3666312

Not so much!, sweetie :-D!

Oh well i'll take it as a compliment

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. First 2 lucky people.67
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764075
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2133
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?24

See more discussions