Groups
    EXPIRED

please can anyone tell me where i can buy an r4 for ds please?

as per title. i cant find anywhere that sells them. many thanks

6 Comments

Hope you realise these are now illegal to sell, so this thread may be removed and prob the reason u can't find any
    Edited by: "jayjayuk1234" 13th Oct 2010

jayjayuk1234

Hope you realise these are now illegal to sell, so this thread may be … Hope you realise these are now illegal to sell, so this thread may be removed and prob the reason u can't find any

I believe this ban only covers the UK specifically "The net effect of the Court’s decision is that it is now illegal to manufacture, import, distribute or sell any device that’s primarily designed the allow the bypassing of DS security measures, though owning such products remains legal"

Therefore If you know anyone outside the UK, they may be able to help you as there are still suppliers available outside the uk.

leet_first

I believe this ban only covers the UK specifically "The net effect of the … I believe this ban only covers the UK specifically "The net effect of the Court’s decision is that it is now illegal to manufacture, import, distribute or sell any device that’s primarily designed the allow the bypassing of DS security measures, though owning such products remains legal"Therefore If you know anyone outside the UK, they may be able to help you as there are still suppliers available outside the uk.

Yeah my point was it is illegal here, and may be against forum rules, I mean guns are illegal here without a license, they aren't illegal in other countries but doesn't mean it is ok to request them here.

Original Poster

ah ok i didnt realise. i bought one a few years ago and have seen them on here but now looking for another and cannot find them anywhere, even none from deal extreme. that may be the reason why then. thanks

themarrons

ah ok i didnt realise. i bought one a few years ago and have seen them on … ah ok i didnt realise. i bought one a few years ago and have seen them on here but now looking for another and cannot find them anywhere, even none from deal extreme. that may be the reason why then. thanks

Dealextreme stopped selling them months and months ago.

Original Poster

as i said i bout it a few years ago.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cordial....11
      2. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23
      3. Family Spotify account32
      4. Does anyone have a spare code from the inside of a Kellogg's cereal box for…55

See more discussions