Groups

Please can i have a O2 priority code for legoland of anyone has a spare? many thanks.

Hi,

I would be really grateful for an O2 priority code for legoland if anybody has one spare. I'm taking my children and dad tomorrow.

Many thanks

18 Comments

Do you mean the one that is on the app - top offer £25 tickets early entry + fastrack at 4 parks?

OR this one 50% off at selected merlin attractions?

Original Poster

memmmememe

Do you mean the one that is on the app - top offer £25 tickets early … Do you mean the one that is on the app - top offer £25 tickets early entry + fastrack at 4 parks?

This is the one I was thinking of. I didn't realise there were two different ones. Which ever works out the cheapest I suppose.

will pm you

Original Poster

memmmememe

will pm you

Thank you so much.

hope it works for you

Original Poster

memmmememe

hope it works for you

Thank you I have received it. I lm going to try it now.

Original Poster

memmmememe

hope it works for you

Sorry to bother you! The lego land website won't accept it. Do you know if Im supposed to follow a link from O2?

possibly there is a link appearing on the phone saying go to site - when I just clicked it it said "your voucher code has been copied to your clipboard" I am thinking that this may make it non transferable to another person.

Original Poster

memmmememe

possibly there is a link appearing on the phone saying go to site - when … possibly there is a link appearing on the phone saying go to site - when I just clicked it it said "your voucher code has been copied to your clipboard" I am thinking that this may make it non transferable to another person.

Thank you for your kindness anyway. I'll try and Google any other offers.
    Enjoy your weekend.

There is a promo running on some cereal packets - grown ups go free

"We are offering Grown Ups Free entry to top attractions in the UK and Ireland on promotional packs of Kellogg’s cereal between 01.01.17 – 30.06.18, valid when the voucher bearer purchases a full priced child or adult ticket at the attraction entrance.

Promotional packs of Kellogg’s can be found on shelf from January 2017 to June 2017."

https://me-llwindsor.store20.accesso.com/calendar/O2Priority

if the link works and you need a code let me know
    Edited by: "calvey86" 8th Apr

calvey86

https://me-llwindsor.store20.accesso.com/calendar/O2Priorityif the link … https://me-llwindsor.store20.accesso.com/calendar/O2Priorityif the link works and you need a code let me know

Thats a better way of doing it.

Original Poster

So that link worked but it said the code is invalid maybe because they are from separate accounts?

A10510m

So that link worked but it said the code is invalid maybe because they … So that link worked but it said the code is invalid maybe because they are from separate accounts?

​try LC5Z7J

hope it works

Original Poster

calvey86

​try LC5Z7Jhope it works

Thank you! It worked. I have booked 4 tickets for tomorrow. Yay!

​no problem. have fun
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1629
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow55

See more discussions