Groups

Please can someone get me a 15% discount code for Dell Outlet

I will be grateful if you can get me a code. Just need to go on chat with Sales Consultant using link below, they will give a chat Session ID.

Write an email to [email protected]dell.com with your student email address mentioning the chat session ID with copy of your student ID card/NUS card in the email. Your email address must match the name on your Student ID. Once the verification is done you will receive the 15% student discount code on your email.

channels3.euro.dell.com/net…rue

*Student Discount T&C’s −

You must be a full time student in a recognised third level institution.

You must hold a valid student card (NUS cards in UK and College ID in Ireland).

Your email address must match the name on your Student ID.

The Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.

The Discount is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.

The Discount is for one system only.

Discount will expire within the month provided.

6 Comments

if you wait a few days they will have a general code on the site. Had 2 x 15% off sales in the last 3 weeks.

Original Poster

jdpwest

if you wait a few days they will have a general code on the site. Had 2 x … if you wait a few days they will have a general code on the site. Had 2 x 15% off sales in the last 3 weeks.

Thanks. Yeah but then have to keep on refreshing to check if inventory is updated and by the time you browse most of the good systems gone. If I can get a discount this way probably I may be able to get a system which I want which is not currently on discount.

What system are you getting? They do periodically do 10/15/20 % offs.

Original Poster

ukting

What system are you getting? They do periodically do 10/15/20 % offs.

Was looking to buy high end Inspiron 13 2 in 1 or XPS 13 or 15.

itsgun4u

Was looking to buy high end Inspiron 13 2 in 1 or XPS 13 or 15.

I recently bought an i7/8GB ram/256GB SSD XPS 13 9360 on the outlet store. It's a great system but the coil whine will drive you nuts and Dell are adamant it's working as intended, so I decided to get a refund.

You're much better off getting a non-XPS model.

Dell seems to have a problem with quality at the moment. The 1366x768 15.6" screens they're using are garbage.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?12
      2. Cordial....11
      3. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23
      4. Family Spotify account32

See more discussions