Please can someone help me!!!

How can I find out what internet browser I am using on my computer? I think I am being really thick!

16 Comments

What does it say at the top of the screen? Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox etc.

LOOOOL well don't worry not everyone is PC savvy. I think the easiest way for you to tell is, on the current page you are on, press the help option, then the about option. Then it will say Internet Explorer/Mozilla/Opera or whatever it is you are using

Original Poster

emasu;5158635

What does it say at the top of the screen? Internet Explorer or Mozilla … What does it say at the top of the screen? Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox etc.

windows internet explorer-is that it?

mrs skusey;5158649

Yup

mrs skusey;5158649

Yes. Internet Explorer.

Click Help then look for About. This will give you all the info you need about your browser.

Edit: Looks like you found it.

Original Poster

emasu;5158656

Yes. Internet Explorer.

Thank you very much :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;5158657

mine just says BT Yahoo Browser

I ditched that one ages ago, far too slow.

Banned

starsparkle2311;5158719

Sadly I'm stuck with BT for the time being:oops:

No you're not. Just go to [url]www.mozilla.com/firefox/[/url] or [url]www.google.co.uk/chrome/[/url] and download one of those.

Simple as that

starsparkle2311;5158719

yeh, it is, somedays it takes 5 minutes, yes 5 whole minutes just to log … yeh, it is, somedays it takes 5 minutes, yes 5 whole minutes just to log in. Internet Explorer is even worse.Sadly I'm stuck with BT for the time being:oops:

Why? You can have any browser you want. I use Avant and Firefox.

DanJackson;5158737

No you're not. Just go to ]www.mozilla.com/firefox/ or … No you're not. Just go to ]www.mozilla.com/firefox/ or ]www.google.co.uk/chrome/ and download one of those. Simple as that

Well Done on reaching 1K!:thumbsup:

Mine Says Microborg Internet Exploder
HI DAN CONGRATS ON 1K

see you are sorted but just wanted to say hello and welcome to mrs skusey xx

Predikuesi;5158741

Why? You can have any browser you want. I use Avant and Firefox.

starsparkle2311;5158778

creature of habit I guess, thanx guys:thumbsup:

another option is flock.com/

if you ever wanted to know what application or version it is..

You can always find out by clicking on Help> and then About....

Everyone should download IE8 and give it a try ... its sooo quick ... bye bye firefox!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1956
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846131
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114

See more discussions