Groups
    EXPIRED

Please can someone with sewing skills, a sewing machine & some spare pretty material help me?

I am going to be a bit cheeky and ask for a little bit of help and a massive favour.
    I can't sew nor do I have a sewing machine so can't do this myself and none of my friends do either so pretty please (with a cherry on top).

I would love it if someone could make me a little lined bag about 7 inches long and 3.5 inches high I would be really grateful, with maybe a zip?

The reason is because I have a lot of medication and it's scattered on my bedside table and looks a mess and would like to just put it together and hide it away!

I have searched and searched and not found anything suitable so I'm asking here.

I will of course pay for materials and postage but don't have a lot to spend on this.

Or, if you know of anywhere I can get what I'm looking for then please point me in the right direction.

8 Comments

Couldn't you just use a make up or toiletry bag.
    Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 25th Aug 2010

Original Poster

deb8z

Couldn't you just use a make up or toiletry bag.

I find them really big, i just want something small to pop in my bedside table.

If you do wanna go down the make up bag route,this one on Ebay is about the size you want and is only 2.75 delivered.

There are also other styles and sizes 380262045527

You should definitely have a look in TKMaxx if there is one near you, they have lots of these in at the moment.

How about something like this, it's just about the the size you are looking for

debenhams.com/web…_-1?breadcrumb=Home~txtmake+up+bag

Original Poster

deb8z

If you do wanna go down the make up bag route,this one on Ebay is about … If you do wanna go down the make up bag route,this one on Ebay is about the size you want and is only 2.75 delivered.There are also other styles and sizes 380262045527

studentessa

You should definitely have a look in TKMaxx if there is one near you, … You should definitely have a look in TKMaxx if there is one near you, they have lots of these in at the moment.How about something like this, it's just about the the size you are looking for[url=http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_157013301899_-1?breadcrumb=Home]http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_157013301899_-1?breadcrumb=Home[/url]~txtmake+up+bag

Thanks, I had hoped for something without a flat bottom so it's less bulky, like a slip/envelope type one that's straight up and own, but I've gone through eBay again and will send someone out to TKMaxx for me as I can't get there myself.
    I wish I could sew - maybe I could get one for my birthday, oooh,good idea! - but these suggestions are good ones I'll look further into tonight. Thanks.

Small pencil case perhaps?

terrapins2

Small pencil case perhaps?

was just gonna post the same thing until i saw ur reply

Original Poster

I'll have a look at pencil cases on eBay just now, thanks for the suggestions
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317

See more discussions