Please can you help me find a floral blouse?

I either want long sleeved or sleeveless. It needs to look smart/professional. No fluted sleeves, 3/4 length sleeves or these open shoulder tops please.

I fell in love with this George one BUT I don't want a 'cold shoulder' top.
direct.asda.com/geo…ult,pd.html#choice:colour

I really like this one from New Look too
newlook.com/sho…809

Please can you have a look and see what you can find? Budget: Upto £30.

20 Comments

Dorothy Perkins has one for £6 in the sale.

Original Poster

tinkerbellian

http://direct.asda.com/george/women/shirts-blouses/floral-wrap-long-sleeve-blouse/G005684922,default,pd.html?cmpid=ppc-_-george-_-ggle-pla-_-OD34WOMENS_CLOTHING-_--_-dskwid-s92700013688825566_dt&gclid=CMH83MfO-dECFeqc7Qodig0LYwThis maybe ?

Very pretty. I love that, but I don't think I'd suit it!

Original Poster

Smileybaby

Dorothy Perkins has one for £6 in the sale.

Thanks. Do you have the link please?

Why don't you get the one from New Look?

Original Poster

windym

Why don't you get the one from New Look?

Good question. I'm worried that the neckline comes up too high because I have a goitre and the frill might irritate the skin on my neck.

Original Poster

I'm tempted to get the George one I posted and try unpicking the sleeves, but I'd have to try it on and wear it for a little while first because of the neckline.

Original Poster

Thanks for the link! It's nice but not what I'm looking for I don't suit shirts. Blouses yes, but not shirts.

Joules have some lovely ones online or on their eBay page

Tu have a few floral blouses tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk if you see any and can wait they have 25% off starting 14th.

Anything on everything 5 pounds.com. At least if you decide it's a short term option it hasn't cost you a lot?

Original Poster

Thanks everyone! I can't find this Joules eBay page unfortunately. Nothing suitable from Sainsbury's Tu range although they have some nice things, same on 5 pounds and as for Boohoo, well - some very risqué stuff on there, not really suitable for the office!

www2.hm.com/en_…=60
Here's some from H&M or you could try Debenhams.

Original Poster

shywallflower

http://www2.hm.com/en_gb/ladies/shop-by-product/shirts-and-blouses/blouses.html?product-type=ladies_shirtsblouses_blouses&sort=ascPrice&offset=0&page-size=60Here's some from H&M or you could try Debenhams.

Thanks! Nothing on H&M. Just looking through the blouses on Debenhams' website

Matalan
matalan.co.uk/wom…rts?page=2&size=36&cols=4&sort=price.asc&id=/womens/shop-by-category/blouses-and-shirts&priceRange[min]=4&priceRange[max]=20
Marks and Spencers
Edited by: "shywallflower" 5th Feb

Original Poster

Merci beaucoup! Nothing suitable at Matalan. Do like the Peacocks one but a bit skeptical about their quality. Should I be? I'll have another look

Original Poster

Oh look, my troll who downvotes every comment I make is back! I wondered where you'd gone.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Where can you buy cheap Iphone 7 Plus 128gb from?22
    2. Just got Kodi now what?1125
    3. Which Smart Watch for Running?11
    4. Iptv33

See more discussions