Please check this motorcycle advert

Found 9th Sep 2017
does this look genuine guys as cant make my mind up:

link
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Have you tried googling the mobile phone number or cutting and pasting the ad description?
Too cheap
"Kindest regards" is what seems a little off to me.
obviously you'll be picking it up, paying cash / bank transfer and meeting the seller in a sensible location

make sure it's not stolen, check it over with a mechanic, make sure the paperwork is legit and you're good to go

the price is the only thing slightly suspicious about it but might be a genuine quick sale
Phone up to ask them to e-mail you actual pictures of the bike - it's odd that they use a 'magazine' photo.
Bigfootpete11 h, 4 m ago

Phone up to ask them to e-mail you actual pictures of the bike - it's odd …Phone up to ask them to e-mail you actual pictures of the bike - it's odd that they use a 'magazine' photo.

The ad has 4 pictures in total, 1 stock, 1 of the speedo and 2 of the actual bike, 1 side view, 1 front view.......
dataload12 h, 47 m ago

obviously you'll be picking it up, paying cash / bank transfer and meeting …obviously you'll be picking it up, paying cash / bank transfer and meeting the seller in a sensible locationmake sure it's not stolen, check it over with a mechanic, make sure the paperwork is legit and you're good to gothe price is the only thing slightly suspicious about it but might be a genuine quick sale

To add to this, only go to the sellers address, don't meet in a supermarket carpark etc, when viewing at the sellers property ensure the address matches the paperwork, if it doesn't, walk away.
andynicol8 h, 38 m ago

The ad has 4 pictures in total, 1 stock, 1 of the speedo and 2 of the …The ad has 4 pictures in total, 1 stock, 1 of the speedo and 2 of the actual bike, 1 side view, 1 front view.......

Doh - good spot - I didn't notice the tiny arrows that indicate there are more pictures first time.
Original Poster
Thanks for the advice. The seller wanted to meet at his work location. That was enough to put me off
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants