Groups
    EXPIRED

Please close - Thanks

As above please, need to send something by today, inbox was full.

Thanks

8 Comments

Banned

not sure people will give over their address without their permission

You ask for a respected member, but i don't know any respected members that would do this without burge74's knowledge first. x

Original Poster

Fair enough, just looked at his feedback, and there are a few on there whos word I'd trust. Worth a try I guess, but today is the only day I'll be able to send something out until another month.

H_K;5259503

not sure people will give over their address without their permissionYou … not sure people will give over their address without their permissionYou ask for a respected member, but i don't know any respected members that would do this without burge74's knowledge first. x

I would if I had it, you can see that the two of them have reached a deal but have been unable to swap details.

However it doesn't look like anyone has recently sold anything to him so I doubt anyone would still have it.

Deal4Me;5259526

Fair enough, just looked at his feedback, and there are a few on there … Fair enough, just looked at his feedback, and there are a few on there whos word I'd trust. Worth a try I guess, but today is the only day I'll be able to send something out until another month.

If needed you could always send it to me and i'll forward it tomorrow?

surely this is a breach of data protection

Original Poster

REDRANGER86;5259579

OK, I'll remove. Please close.

Thank you RedIron for the option.

REDRANGER86;5259579

I very much doubt it as the data protection act applies to organisations

The Data Protection Act 1998 governs the use of personal information by … The Data Protection Act 1998 governs the use of personal information by businesses and other organisations. If your business requires you to store people's personal details, such as customer or employee records, then you must comply with the Act.

As businesses are not allowed to trade on here then it doesn't matter surely.

Deal4Me;5259586

OK, I'll remove. Please close.Thank you RedIron for the option.

No problems let me know if you want to do it that way :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks again RedIron - Repped

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73944485
    2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927360
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767263
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671408

See more discussions