Please confirm your PayPal address

Posted 2nd Feb
Currently listing an item on eBay and when I revise the item it says I need to confirm my PayPal address. I have verified the PayPal account so all 3 boxes have been ticked on the verify PayPal account page. Not sure what to do so help would be much appreciated as not sure if payment would work correctly if someone bought an item.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
deleted1175484
Have you tried contacting eBay/PayPal
You say you've already listed the item and it asks for confirmation of your address when you attempt to revise the listing..?

I don't see any issue, follow the instructions and confirm your identity, I'd be re-assured they've asked for this additional security check on revising a listing...
I have been selling on ebay since 1999 and til now have not heard of this. Try changing the paypal email address to a different one then change t back to the regular one you use.
andynicol03/02/2020 07:40

You say you've already listed the item and it asks for confirmation of …You say you've already listed the item and it asks for confirmation of your address when you attempt to revise the listing..?I don't see any issue, follow the instructions and confirm your identity, I'd be re-assured they've asked for this additional security check on revising a listing...

39827498-KoU1k.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants