Please confirm your PayPal address

Posted 12th Jun
Trying to sell on eBay however I’ve got this message under “Preferences” on the listing. I’ve verified my PayPal account on PayPal and it is linked to my eBay account. What can I do to resolve this? Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
What does the message say to do?
Haircut_10012/06/2020 20:24

What does the message say to do?

It says Please confirm your PayPal address
Edited by: "madmario22" 12th Jun
madmario2212/06/2020 20:25

It says Please confirm your PayPal address

Is that it, does it not say anything more than that? Have you perhaps had any emails from eBay about this? Best thing to do would be to contact eBay tomorrow via their chat or callback service and explain the situation to them and see what they advise you to do.
Haircut_10012/06/2020 20:28

Is that it, does it not say anything more than that? Have you perhaps had …Is that it, does it not say anything more than that? Have you perhaps had any emails from eBay about this? Best thing to do would be to contact eBay tomorrow via their chat or callback service and explain the situation to them and see what they advise you to do.

Aye it doesn’t say anything else and I think I’ve explored all avenues. I was going to unlink my account then try and link it again however couldn’t find how to do this. I’ll see what they say. Cheers
Are you using the proper eBay app and absolutely on the correct website? If you are maybe just verify it? I know I have to log into my PayPal every single time I purchase something on eBay and my accounts are linked. If it’s through official eBay app or site it won’t be anything dodgy.
Log in PayPal and see what is happening. Look for messages there. Also check both PayPal and eBay have your correct address.
Haircut_10012/06/2020 20:28

Is that it, does it not say anything more than that? Have you perhaps had …Is that it, does it not say anything more than that? Have you perhaps had any emails from eBay about this? Best thing to do would be to contact eBay tomorrow via their chat or callback service and explain the situation to them and see what they advise you to do.

Oh you were serious. I thought you were joking
Post a comment
@
    Text