Please could somebody provide a student code (studentbeans I believe) for Ted Baker

Found 29th Jun 2016
Please could somebody provide an NUSExtra card holder with a studentbeans discount code for Ted Baker as unfortunately they do not accept NUSExtra.

It would be very much appreciated!

Many thanks,
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
If you hold an NUS extra card, won't you have access to an academic email address?
Paddy_o_furniture

If you hold an NUS extra card, won't you have access to an academic email … If you hold an NUS extra card, won't you have access to an academic email address?

I study at Kaplan which does not provide academic email addresses to its students unfortunately, as much as I have asked for them to arrange something with Unidays/Studentbeans.
OP is correct. I am currently in talks with StudentBeans because my provider, Digital River LTD don't provide .ac.uk email addresses. Student Beans are happy to accept an email from the course provider though - so you might want to look for the very first email you got (if you got one) that says you're on a legit course.
Thanks dkl_uk, I've been there a few years but I can certainly take a look and see if it gets me somewhere.

In the meantime if anyone does have a code that would be great, hoping to pick up a few bits before the sales end!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants