Please could someone help me with a logo?

Found 14th Jul
Hi lovely people, hope you're enjoying the sun!

I have a design for our new business logo but I don't have the software or know how to create it electronically to add to our adverts and business cards. I'm sure it's a quick job for someone who knows what they are doing and I'd really appreciate the help.

If anyone would be so kind then please let me know and I'll pm you a photo of what I'm hoping to achieve.

Thanks for any help!
p. s. Signal here is awful so if I don't reply immediately then I'm not being rude!
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
You could just get free software such as Inkscape and have a go at it on there.
Gimp is also free, or use a free trial for photoshop/illustrator.

You could go on freelancer website, post the picture and what you want to achieve. You will need to pay the designers a small fee but most will also do revisions free of charge.
WesD8413 m ago

Gimp is also free, or use a free trial for photoshop/illustrator.You could …Gimp is also free, or use a free trial for photoshop/illustrator.You could go on freelancer website, post the picture and what you want to achieve. You will need to pay the designers a small fee but most will also do revisions free of charge.

Yes, there are sites such as Fiverr and a logo design is £20-30
jamie01559 m ago

You could just get free software such as Inkscape and have a go at it on …You could just get free software such as Inkscape and have a go at it on there.

Thank you for taking the time to help me. I'll have a look!
WesD8445 m ago

Gimp is also free, or use a free trial for photoshop/illustrator.You could …Gimp is also free, or use a free trial for photoshop/illustrator.You could go on freelancer website, post the picture and what you want to achieve. You will need to pay the designers a small fee but most will also do revisions free of charge.

Thanks for your help, I'll look at that too!
nhoops3 m ago

Thank you for taking the time to help me. I'll have a look!

No problem. There are also loads of YouTube tutorials on the basics of Inkscape, they are really helpful! No harm in having a go, once you get the hang of it it's not as hard as you'd think.
OP, if you still need of logo... pm me
When I started my business the printing firm where I got my first lot of cards did my logo for me. They had an in house graphic designer.

I had an agreement that they gave me the logo on disc afterwards.

Yes it was a bit of a premium cost wise, but I was all done and sorted really quickly.

Might be worth you checking out some local printing firms.
Check out Fiverr, designed me a logo for next to nothing (£7) just give them a basic idea and you'll get something.
hottoast15th Jul

When I started my business the printing firm where I got my first lot of …When I started my business the printing firm where I got my first lot of cards did my logo for me. They had an in house graphic designer.I had an agreement that they gave me the logo on disc afterwards.Yes it was a bit of a premium cost wise, but I was all done and sorted really quickly.Might be worth you checking out some local printing firms.

I hadn't thought of that. I'll take a look around.
Thank you.
GlentoranMark15th Jul

Check out Fiverr, designed me a logo for next to nothing (£7) just give …Check out Fiverr, designed me a logo for next to nothing (£7) just give them a basic idea and you'll get something.

That sounds great too, I'll have a look. Thank you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants