Found 5th May 2008
Your amazon voucher! We are wanting to buy lib's a sleep positioner and wondered if you would be so kind!
Love to all! x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
32 Comments

Well I would have done but already applied it to my account. Sorry. Good luck with it though.:thumbsup:

doh wish you said a hour ago . i asked huk if they would take it back x

Original Poster

Poo

Banned

I have one, just as it's you, if you want it?

Banned

If not, I will have to spend money on something I really do not need as with play.

Original Poster

Prissymiss;2036003

I have one, just as it's you, if you want it?

Please!!! Could you PM me then a big sloppy kiss on the way for you girlie!!

Lulu'sMammy;2036018

Please!!! Could you PM me then a big sloppy kiss on the way for you … Please!!! Could you PM me then a big sloppy kiss on the way for you girlie!!

Can I watch:w00t:

Lol

Banned

Done....:thumbsup:

Fox, you can join in:whistling:

http://www.iheartpaws.com/forums/images/smilies/Bananejump.gif

forum orgy :roll: :? :w00t:

what's a sleep positioner? If it's one of these things you put in cot to partition it then I have one you can have for nothing, hardly used, if you cover postage. Having a clear out this weekend!

they never got back to me. so i'll pm you the code. anything for that wee cutie xxx

:-D Done :-D:w00t:

Sorry, already added mine to account

Have mentioned this thread on hotukdeals.com/ite…r-/ though

Original Poster

Thanks everybody love a very happy and about to go in the bath, Libby!!

Awwww hasnt she grown!

Banned

Wow!, can I have her Glowworm now shes got my voucher:-D

Original Poster

Prissymiss;2036357

Wow!, can I have her Glowworm now shes got my voucher:-D

Her nana will deck me! Was her easter prezzie! But shes into giving saliva kisses!

[COLOR="Magenta"]How can we resist such a beautiful girl xxxx:):-D[/COLOR]

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;2036362

Her nana will deck me! Was her easter prezzie! But shes into giving … Her nana will deck me! Was her easter prezzie! But shes into giving saliva kisses!

I wanted one as a kid and never got one. Same with Care Bears. Now got loads of them:oops:

Prissymiss;2036421

I wanted one as a kid and never got one. Same with Care Bears. Now got … I wanted one as a kid and never got one. Same with Care Bears. Now got loads of them:oops:

popples have made acome back to . i had care bears and glow wonm to :-D

Banned

juicyx;2036473

popples have made acome back to . i had care bears and glow wonm to :-D

I still have an original popple ( I wasn't that little when I got it either):oops:

Prissymiss;2036485

I still have an original popple ( I wasn't that little when I got it … I still have an original popple ( I wasn't that little when I got it either):oops:

i have orginal popple and a couple of care bears. my daughter plays with them now :-D

Banned

juicyx;2036642

i have orginal popple and a couple of care bears. my daughter plays with … i have orginal popple and a couple of care bears. my daughter plays with them now :-D

Aint we sad. We will have to start up a thread.

I have a care bear that my brother got me

Just got a t-shirt with a care bear (same one I have still got!) on it and 'Born in the 80s' written on it.

Banned

Where are the nipples on that baby lol? sorry

Banned

Little Miss is in her Care bear pj's as we speak and she has Care Bear bedding and about 20 Care Bears and 1 Popple on her bed. She has a Care Bear lunch box. Ebay/Amercia great for all things Care Bear. She hates anything girly like dolls though.

Banned

Where are the nipples on that baby lol? sorry

He's right tho where are they??, you havent gone and washed them off in the bath have you ?? lol

Prissymiss;2036748

Little Miss is in her Care bear pj's as we speak and she has Care Bear … Little Miss is in her Care bear pj's as we speak and she has Care Bear bedding and about 20 Care Bears and 1 Popple on her bed. She has a Care Bear lunch box. Ebay/Amercia great for all things Care Bear. She hates anything girly like dolls though.

we went through the carbear thing, fifi and peppa pig. she just loves pink now:)

Sorry, I gladly would have given you my voucher, but I banked it into my amazon account :x

Banned

how do you get these codes , i have a thing at the top of my screen that say's 2 matches where do you get the rest?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is there an official Disability ID card ?1531
    2. Why was the deal I just posted removed?56
    3. Whey protien34
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop47

See more discussions