46 replies
Found 7th Aug 2010
that is all....

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
46 Comments

watch youv been framed lol

pick you up 9 ish be ready .......!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

singer

pick you up 9 ish be ready .......!!!!!!!!

where we going?

Original Poster

damn you pink wine!!! drinking you makes me want to go out!! but i can't *sobs*

anywhere as long as your paying............

missp27

damn you pink wine!!! drinking you makes me want to go out!! but i can't … damn you pink wine!!! drinking you makes me want to go out!! but i can't *sobs*

Invite your mates round to your place for a ****-up then!

Oh for **** sake, a pee-up then.

Oh come on, the word 'c h r i s t' is in the swear filter? Seriously?
Edited by: "cookiemonster83" 7th Aug 2010

cookiemonster83

Oh come on, the word 'c h r i s t' is in the swear filter? Seriously?

Bypassing swear filter. Banned.

I wonder if Allah is in the database?

deek72

Bypassing swear filter. Banned.I wonder if Allah is in the database?

I reported it, as I reckon that's got to be an error. It's simply not a swear word. Perhaps we have a political correctness filter now too!
Edited by: "cookiemonster83" 7th Aug 2010

deek72

Bypassing swear filter. Banned. I wonder if Allah is in the database?

Hmmmm, doesn't appear to be. Why would that be then?

Original Poster

deek72

Bypassing swear filter. Banned.I wonder if Allah is in the database?

now now, no religious debates in my thread

missp27

now now, no religious debates in my thread

It's a valid point though,don't you agree?

depends where u from missp im in scotland lololol

Original Poster

singer

depends where u from missp im in scotland lololol

shropshire, lololol!

Original Poster

biomehanik

New Yogi Bear movie poster

WOWSERS!!!

cookiemonster83

I reported it, as I reckon that's got to be an error. It's simply not a … I reported it, as I reckon that's got to be an error. It's simply not a swear word. Perhaps we have a political correctness filter now too!

Jesus was filtered, dunno if it still is, about to find out i supose lol

it appears not to be anymore
Edited by: "micoo" 7th Aug 2010

Am I the only one who finds that tagline on the Yogi poster a little bit... um... it could be worded better, let's put it that way.

my luck eh typical

singer

Banned

i am in too and dont want to be, but everyone seems to be staying in, or so they tell me

dog poo was filtered................

why I dont know! So used the word **** instead to find that was also filtered!

lol that word is still filtered!! starts with a T followed by a U then a R then D X)

Edited by: "bossyboots" 7th Aug 2010

Original Poster

sassie

i am in too and dont want to be, but everyone seems to be staying in, or … i am in too and dont want to be, but everyone seems to be staying in, or so they tell me

sucks doesn't it

Original Poster

bossyboots

dog poo was filtered................why I dont know! So used the word … dog poo was filtered................why I dont know! So used the word **** instead to find that was also filtered! lol that word is still filtered!! starts with a T followed by a U then a R then D X)

looool you been trying them all out? hehe!

Banned

missp27

sucks doesn't it

it does a bit, but saves the hangover
Edited by: "sassie" 7th Aug 2010

i'm waiting for the turkey ham debate to heat up clicky

missp27

looool you been trying them all out? hehe!

pish isnt filtered

cookiemonster83

Am I the only one who finds that tagline on the Yogi poster a little … Am I the only one who finds that tagline on the Yogi poster a little bit... um... it could be worded better, let's put it that way.

pmsl - maybe yeah!!

Well I didnt go out last night - but going out tonight. Waiting on my friend and her hubby to arrive (around 9), hubby been getting ready for AGES upstairs with The Stone Roses blasting away.

Last night my son was channel hoping and stopped at Bullseye - well what a laugh we had!!!! Those prizes were hysterical ..................big bulky vcr's, old style cameras and tv's, plus HERE IS WHAT YOU COULD HAVE WON..............the yacht!! Of course only you older posters will know what programme am talking about!
Edited by: "bossyboots" 7th Aug 2010

Original Poster

bossyboots

pmsl - maybe yeah!!Well I didnt go out last night - but going out … pmsl - maybe yeah!!Well I didnt go out last night - but going out tonight. Waiting on my friend and her hubby to arrive (around 9), hubby been getting ready for AGES upstairs with The Stone Roses blasting away. Last night my son was channel hoping and stopped at Bullseye - well what a laugh we had!!!! Those prices were hysterical ..................big bulky vcr's, old style cameras and tv's, plus HERE IS WHAT YOU COULD HAVE WON..............the yacht!! Of course only you older posters will know what programme am talking about!

ooo i remeber it!! it was either a speed boat or a caravan as the grand prize! :P the little prizes were always teasmade's or trouser presses, hehe!

missp27

ooo i remeber it!! it was either a speed boat or a caravan as the grand … ooo i remeber it!! it was either a speed boat or a caravan as the grand prize! :P the little prizes were always teasmade's or trouser presses, hehe!

hahaha yeah one of the small prizes last night was a teasmade lmao !!!!! Also this disgusting floral dinner set. We have it on sky series link now as the laughs were brilliant - tears running down our faces!

So why are you not going out tonight?

id love to go out but i am in no condition to do so, still got cuts in my mouth from getting punched last week, and a reopened split lip from walking into the side of my door X)

Original Poster

bossyboots

hahaha yeah one of the small prizes last night was a teasmade lmao !!!!! … hahaha yeah one of the small prizes last night was a teasmade lmao !!!!! Also this disgusting floral dinner set. We have it on sky series link now as the laughs were brilliant - tears running down our faces!So why are you not going out tonight?

ooo what channel is it on, will have to put it on reminder!
i have my girls this weekend... well practically every weekend these days. their dad is supposed to have them once a fortnight overnight but seems to have lost interest. bah, feel like a hermit, lol
Edited by: "missp27" 7th Aug 2010

Original Poster

micoo

id love to go out but i am in no condition to do so, still got cuts in my … id love to go out but i am in no condition to do so, still got cuts in my mouth from getting punched last week, and a reopened split lip from walking into the side of my door X)

walked into a door eh!! that's what they all say, hehe!!!
aw poor you you're always getting your self injured!! hope you feel better soon!

jellybaby22

cant remember the last time I went out..those days are long gone for me … cant remember the last time I went out..those days are long gone for me now.... 6 month old babies tend to do that though I suppose....:pmind you Im too tired to go out these days..i'd rather stay in and watch casualty..

I was out in stirling a few weeks ago and i can undestand why you dont go out (ingore this if im thinking of someone else and you infact dont live in stirling lol)

missp27

ooo what channel is it on, will have to put it on reminder! :pi have my … ooo what channel is it on, will have to put it on reminder! :pi have my girls this weekend... well practically every weekend these days. their dad is supposed to have them once a fortnight overnight but seems to have lost interest. bah, feel like a hermit these days, lol

Its on tonight!! Challenge channel 125 (Sky) at 11pm - two episodes. Someone has to watch it on here and come back telling me if they lasted the whole half hour without wetting themselves!!!!

Awww thats complete **** about your girls dad. They will be gutted their weekend been cancelled as well am sure.

Well if You have a garden - get your friends round for a blether! I love sitting out in the garden on a nice night with friends - and I am sure tonight as its so lovely will end up with the four of us outside for a few hours till we go to the pub.

jellybaby22

haha...your not wrong...Stirling is ****...stalk much … haha...your not wrong...Stirling is ****...stalk much though...loooooooooooool

i have a good memory (and insane stalking ability :p)

jellybaby22

cant remember the last time I went out..those days are long gone for me … cant remember the last time I went out..those days are long gone for me now.... 6 month old babies tend to do that though I suppose....:pmind you Im too tired to go out these days..i'd rather stay in and watch casualty..

cant believe she is 6months old already!!!

Btw Casualty is my favourite programme - absolutely love it (though Bullseye is slowly overtaking !)

Original Poster

bossyboots

Its on tonight!! Challenge channel 125 (Sky) at 11pm - two episodes. … Its on tonight!! Challenge channel 125 (Sky) at 11pm - two episodes. Someone has to watch it on here and come back telling me if they lasted the whole half hour without wetting themselves!!!!Awww thats complete **** about your girls dad. They will be gutted their weekend been cancelled as well am sure.Well if You have a garden - get your friends round for a blether! I love sitting out in the garden on a nice night with friends - and I am sure tonight as its so lovely will end up with the four of us outside for a few hours till we go to the pub.

he's had them once over night in four months! my girls are 10 and 13 now so they wised up to what he's like, i really feel for them sometimes but they don't seem that bothered anymore. ho hum...
think i'm going to organise some friends to come over next weekend

woop! definately going to watch it!!! i bet it's so funny these days! sad though how i'm old enough to remeber it though, lol
Edited by: "missp27" 7th Aug 2010

bossyboots

pmsl - maybe yeah!!Well I didnt go out last night - but going out … pmsl - maybe yeah!!Well I didnt go out last night - but going out tonight. Waiting on my friend and her hubby to arrive (around 9), hubby been getting ready for AGES upstairs with The Stone Roses blasting away. Last night my son was channel hoping and stopped at Bullseye - well what a laugh we had!!!! Those prizes were hysterical ..................big bulky vcr's, old style cameras and tv's, plus HERE IS WHAT YOU COULD HAVE WON..............the yacht!! Of course only you older posters will know what programme am talking about!

yeah i remember a bit of bully lol
and bullys special prize..........
did they get there BFH?

Banned

jellybaby22

very sad tonight, i know its not real but i was all teared up

is it me or did saturday night tv use to be really good when i was a kid....now its utter drivel

Original Poster

ilovepink

is it me or did saturday night tv use to be really good when i was a … is it me or did saturday night tv use to be really good when i was a kid....now its utter drivel

yup, used to love saturday nights watching the generation game and jim'll fix it
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions