Groups

Please for the sake of my family PUT YOUR LIGHTS ON!!!!!!!!

Ok i have had a moan about this before but today i have driven to Swansea and Cardiff and back to Birmingham today in atrocious weather conditions on the motorway and the amount of muppets who drive with no lights on was incredible! I CAN'T SEE YOU!!!!!!!! I don't want to crash into you, if you want to die throw yourself of a tall building but leave me out of it!

Thanks for reading this Rant over!

31 Comments

Ok i'll put my lights on, sorry for not having them on today when I passed you....

so true and drives me mad too( no pun intended).

Original Poster

borolad94;4542176

Ok i'll put my lights on, sorry for not having them on today when I … Ok i'll put my lights on, sorry for not having them on today when I passed you....

Now that did make me laugh:)

Speaking to the wrong people here!! If those peope aren't bright enough to turn their lights on with low visibility how do you expect them to turn the computer on to visit this site...

It should be points on your licence when driving without lights during bad weather conditions as surely it is driving without due care?

agree, i wan on the M5 this afternoon and saw loads of white vans and no lights

Original Poster

jonnic;4542234

Speaking to the wrong people here!! If those peope aren't bright enough … Speaking to the wrong people here!! If those peope aren't bright enough to turn their lights on with low visibility how do you expect them to turn the computer on to visit this site...It should be points on your licence when driving without lights during bad weather conditions as surely it is driving without due care?

Very true in all your points it just helps me to vent my frustration to have a moan

Same as those donkey voids who sped past me at about 90mph and aquaplaned on the dual carriageway :viking:

and the same donkey that thinks they can stop in 5ft at 70 mph

Original Poster

choc1969;4542277

Same as those donkey voids who sped past me at about 90mph and aquaplaned … Same as those donkey voids who sped past me at about 90mph and aquaplaned on the dual carriageway :viking:

Yet again very true.

alot of donkeys around on the roads today!

Original Poster

MANJ_007;4542313

Yes a right bunch of Asses!!!:x

MANJ_007;4542313

poor Guv :-D

MANJ_007;4542313

i was on a driving lesson today! think i might have been described as worse than a donkey lol

Banned

2 sides here... yes they should have their lights on, but if you really can't see them at all, you shouldn't be on the road either

MANJ_007;4542313

http://www.lolcars.com/images/donkey-car.jpg

Oi !!! Donkey's are hard workin n lovely. My lights are fully on too :x

Original Poster

vibeone;4542523

2 sides here... yes they should have their lights on, but if you really … 2 sides here... yes they should have their lights on, but if you really can't see them at all, you shouldn't be on the road either

What the hell are you talking about if they put the lights on we can all see each other:x

I had a plane crash into my house last night.

I'd left the landing light on. :w00t:

I hate the people that drive behind you at night will lights on full beam blinding you whats the point I have lights I can see the road

Jumpingphil;4543571

I had a plane crash into my house last night.I'd left the landing light … I had a plane crash into my house last night.I'd left the landing light on. :w00t:

ish

lol

Banned

mikebike;4543319

What the hell are you talking about if they put the lights on we can all … What the hell are you talking about if they put the lights on we can all see each other:x

im talking about you saying you can't see a car without its lights on in heavy rain.

Yes they should have their lights on as its makes it easier etc. But if you can't see them at all, as you suggest, you shouldn't be on the road either.

last week driving home 10 mins from trafford centre, i past 6 cars with no lights on!
    the worst was a learner driver with a well known driving school!!

Banned

75kateb;4545694

last week driving home 10 mins from trafford centre, i past 6 cars with … last week driving home 10 mins from trafford centre, i past 6 cars with no lights on!the worst was a learner driver with a well known driving school!!

I've seen some atrocious driving from learner cars - usually when there is the instructor driving and no learner involved. Really is scary when you think about it. A lot are terrible drivers themselves, so quite what they teach I don't know!

there should be special places for leaners to get used to driving, I think they get let out on the roads far too soon.

Banned

75kateb;4545727

there should be special places for leaners to get used to driving, I … there should be special places for leaners to get used to driving, I think they get let out on the roads far too soon.

I was talking about the instructor!

While we're having a moan, I get really annoyed with people who drive round with their fog lights on all the time, even when it's a nice bright day:x

cis_groupie;4546319

While we're having a moan, I get really annoyed with people who drive … While we're having a moan, I get really annoyed with people who drive round with their fog lights on all the time, even when it's a nice bright day:x

Or when it's raining... the clues in the name - they're not called fog and heavy rain lights :x

ooo my gripe is with REAR fog lights when its not foggy!!

Banned

cis_groupie;4546319

While we're having a moan, I get really annoyed with people who drive … While we're having a moan, I get really annoyed with people who drive round with their fog lights on all the time, even when it's a nice bright day:x

I just put main beam on (where rear or front fogs are on for no apparent reason)

Jumpingphil;4543571

I had a plane crash into my house last night.I'd left the landing light … I had a plane crash into my house last night.I'd left the landing light on. :w00t:

Wiping tea off the keyboard. Made me splutter :-D

I saw a car yesterday at about 10pm, women didnt have no lights on what so ever, in a black car aswell, i flashed her a few times to get her attention but she drove off..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions