Please have a section called "In-Store & Local only"

Found 11th Oct 2012
I am sick of seeing the deals available in store only, in Tesco somewhere, Asda somewhere. I've never seen any of those deals available in my Tesco or Sainsburys. These deals are very limited, very specific, I believe it would make sense to have in-store and local only deal section, when a deal is specific to a clearance in a supermarket, list them there. If it is an in-store deal but nationwide, move to main section.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments

Like!

no you won't get it
i cant get to wembley though for ice age so im gonna spam that as i cant get it

and on a serious note - ALL tesco deals are instore local to me as i dont go into every single tesco to check availablility.
you want it? try
there? buy
not there? cry

I think its fine the way it is,

What would help further is the ops stating when they post more information

How was it priced, product codes etc.

What you forget thou is the power of HUKD members, ive seen lots of posts in the past start of as "store specific" only for members to post mins later the opposite

Best to just phone your local store and ask

Original Poster

brilly

and on a serious note - ALL tesco deals are instore local to me as i dont … and on a serious note - ALL tesco deals are instore local to me as i dont go into every single tesco to check availablility.you want it? trythere? buynot there? cry

I appreciate your sarcasm and ignore your suggestions

How would you know if it was more than local, if I saw a deal in my local Tesco am I expected to travel to others to verify the deal?

People can't post things in the right sections now let alone adding another variable!

Banned

This belongs in feedback.

However due to the current nuclear war being waged, it will need to stay here for the time being

ali g in da house!

Original Poster

r4ge

ali g in da house!

ha ha ha .. very mature..

ozgur

ha ha ha .. very mature..

are u sick of seeing the deals available in store only?

dimebars

This belongs in feedback. However due to the current nuclear war being … This belongs in feedback. However due to the current nuclear war being waged, it will need to stay here for the time being

The most recent two "Feedback" threads on this subject...

Clearly show "Instore" or "Online" deals

Instore/Online filter

click on tools > press show online deals only

problem solved

now let me sort out Syria

effingandjeffing

click on tools press show online deals onlyproblem solvednow let me sort … click on tools > press show online deals onlyproblem solvednow let me sort out Syria

Why? Would you do the exact opposite of what is needed there as well?

fanpages

Why? Would you do the exact opposite of what is needed there as well?

Show only online deals = will not show instore deals ......isnt that the OP's gripe

effingandjeffing

Show only online deals = will not show instore deals ......isnt that the … Show only online deals = will not show instore deals ......isnt that the OP's gripe

his gripe is 'one off' deals

I think they should have headers for the deals that were posted earlier like under new deals or hot deals: 2 hours ago, 4 hours ago 6 hours etc, instead of having to go page by page to search.

cath1510

I think they should have headers for the deals that were posted earlier … I think they should have headers for the deals that were posted earlier like under new deals or hot deals: 2 hours ago, 4 hours ago 6 hours etc, instead of having to go page by page to search.

how would that change anything at all?
instead of pages you'd have tabs to go through
if a tab had more than 1 page you'd.... go page by page?

I've spoken with Admin and they say it's easier to ban any member with the username ozgur,

Cheerio !

there is a sort of local deals, I can see deals for the north, not very local but almost what op is asking for

miles136

there is a sort of local deals, I can see deals for the north, not very … there is a sort of local deals, I can see deals for the north, not very local but almost what op is asking for

Tags added: "Local Deals", & "North of England".

In those threads you will find a few threads on how to change the "North" location to something else.

fanpages

Tags added: "Local Deals", & "North of England".In those threads you will … Tags added: "Local Deals", & "North of England".In those threads you will find a few threads on how to change the "North" location to something else.

yea thats it

tesco instore deals are usually all linked up to the same price, they use a mainframe computer to price stock, its just the chance you take when you go instore if the item is actually in stock.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants