please help

Banned
sorry it is just that on my account (scott123) I changed my email address and it said that it would send an activation thing but it has not come and I have waited for about a day.

10 Comments

have you checked in your spam folder?

Banned

email admin.

Ebay?
If so it will allow you to double check if your new e mail address is correct. When i did mine it seemed to take forever but it SHOULD arrive!!

Original Poster Banned

I did check my spam folder but anyway ill just wait a while if not ill email an admin

Oh i see - on here!!:oops:

scooot;1846262

I did check my spam folder but anyway ill just wait a while if not ill … I did check my spam folder but anyway ill just wait a while if not ill email an admin

How did you post this then ?

Ask admins

emmajk42;1846414

How did you post this then ?

You ok emma? Your'e not on the ball are you? He has set up the account scooot as a duplicate account to his normal one (scott123) as he hasnt got the change of email confirmation email through!

harlzter;1846667

You ok emma? Your'e not on the ball are you? He has set up the account … You ok emma? Your'e not on the ball are you? He has set up the account scooot as a duplicate account to his normal one (scott123) as he hasnt got the change of email confirmation email through!

:giggle:

Regardless of the reasons...

* Members using multiple user names without a prior agreement with Admin … * Members using multiple user names without a prior agreement with Admin or Moderators will also face a permanent ban

Locking thread.

Please email admin from your other account. Additionally, if you're on AOL emails, I suggest you use another, they seem to block emails from HUKD.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764075
  2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2133
  3. How much would you pay for this chair?24
  4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846109

See more discussions