Found 11th Jun 2008
My kids are in a school production of Joseph and have been sent home with notes asking that I provide matching shorts and T-shirts for them both in......Lemon and Azure!!! My son is 9 and daughter 7. Any idea where I might get Lemon shorts for a boy???! or what azure is? I'm guessing that its a purpley blue? Obv I dont want to spend a fortune, if anything. You cant even get dylon dyes in many colours anymore.

;-(

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Banned

]http://re3.yt-thm-a03.yimg.com/image/25/f11/2167230
Azure I think.....

ODB_69;2291000

]Azure I think.....

thats it - nice colour

i would ask the school where to get those!! crazy request!

pale but bright blue (maybe hint of green) for azure.....what about white t-shirts and shorts and 2 packs of dylon! they would defo match then

item no : 180250986127 on ebay only 50p boys yellow shorts, you may think about getting yellow swimming trunks they will come in handy after the play - good luck

They do make me laugh the school always think you can get your hands on everything:x

Ridiculous request, either the school sources you a retailer or you buy what you can without inconveniencing yourself.

think the dylon is the best bet coulour swatch here
fredaldous.co.uk/sho…htm
bahama blue is probably close enough to azure
hope it goes well
n

Original Poster

thanks everyone.

I feel even more sorry for the parents that have got to find boys shorts in silver and gold!!

alijxx;2291065

thanks everyone.I feel even more sorry for the parents that have got to … thanks everyone.I feel even more sorry for the parents that have got to find boys shorts in silver and gold!!

wouldnt be me:roll:

If you gonna buy dylon perhaps organise with few other mums seems dumb u all paying a fiver for it when a dozen of you or more can chuck all in one laundry load

Good luck...... we have to provide grey t shirt and trousers in the summer.......... That was tough!

think yourself lucky.....my 10 year old daughter came home saying they were doing the "Rocky Horror Show" at school and had to bring in something to wear from the show !!!! Visions of little girls(and boys !!!!) in basques whizzing round in my head.....luckily, the school didnt say that at all shwe just thought it would be cool to dress up that way !!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…49
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1427
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98196
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769442

See more discussions