Groups

Please help!!!!

I have been working for the local fairground for the last 2 weeks, I am the scruff who stands on the Waltzers chatting up the young girls (not as young as BG1's).
    The problem is, I have just been sacked for letting the girls on for free(only the pretty ones).
    Do you think I should walk away or sue for funfair dismissal?

7 Comments

Banned

Depends on your religion. I'm sure their must be some grounds there somewhere!

Do you think I should walk away or sue for funfair dismissal?

Not unfair dismissal as you broke your contract and were also discriminating....so they could sue you :whistling:

lucky you changed that word p!key to scruff as thats the word i got a suspension for saying!!

Original Poster

hollypinder;3086496

lucky you changed that word p!key to scruff as thats the word i got a … lucky you changed that word p!key to scruff as thats the word i got a suspension for saying!!

why? Thats pathetic

skusey;3086503

why? Thats pathetic

I have no idea but they suspended me for it on this thread - hotukdeals.com/for…403

Supposably i was offending people. Here it is:

Car with irish plates... 31-07-2008 17:38 Expired 0 Inappropriate Language edi

sorry to say this but i hate it when guys do that just coz they look good you let them on for FREE i dont blame them to sack you now i hope you learn your lesson from here!

No way can you sew them as you are in the wrong blimey guyz these days:x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions