Groups
    EXPIRED

Please help.....

My little boy is 18 months old and i am looking at purchasing some sort of duvet, can anybody give me any advise please....

kiddicare.com/web…01_

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

He is still in his cot but i feel he needs something other than a blanket to keep him warm what would you advise???

Many thanks x

12 Comments

Hi!

I think looking at them both the argos one will be fine! Like the picture on it to!

I have a 26month old and i got him one similar to that from a studio catalogue, i think, and his has ducks on.
    I gave him his quilt just before he was 2 ands it is so much better for him now it's colder!

Hope this is of some help!

Original Poster

Taya;3879211

Hi!I think looking at them both the argos one will be fine! Like the … Hi!I think looking at them both the argos one will be fine! Like the picture on it to! I have a 26month old and i got him one similar to that from a studio catalogue, i think, and his has ducks on. I gave him his quilt just before he was 2 ands it is so much better for him now it's colder! Hope this is of some help!

thanks rep added x

kidcat;3879256

I bought a cot duvet from Ikea and have several covers … I bought a cot duvet from Ikea and have several covers too.http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/60028510http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/90098653

I second that but now that it's cold I've given my daughter (27 months) a single quilt from Ikea. She is in one of the Ikea beds that extends as your child grows. She's all snug at night :thumbsup:

My daughter is 3 years and she still wont have anything but a single blanket

i got my 19mth old son the wool fogarty one, its superb

amazon.co.uk/LIT…8-1

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for advise i wasn't sure if my little un was maybe abit young for duvet and the fact that he is still in his cot???

rep left for every1 x

You can just use a normal single bed duvet, at that age you dont have to use "kids" duvets anymore. Will work out cheaper for you too. (Above info was from Mothercare staff when i asked for the same for my little boy when he was 18 months old)

normal duvets are too big and heavy, u can also buy the one i said in a cot size which is slightly smaller

sunil1234;3884738

normal duvets are too big and heavy, u can also buy the one i said in a … normal duvets are too big and heavy, u can also buy the one i said in a cot size which is slightly smaller

Not if you get a light one!

Original Poster

Ive been out this morning and managed to find a 'little fogarty anti allergy cot bed quilt' for just £15 from tkmaxx!!! brilliant coz i was gunna pay £22 for this one from amazon!!!

Thanks every1 (just need to find somewhere that does the covers for them now...... ) i dont live near a ikea either

ebay is ur best bet if u can wait a few days, i got some character ones there from crystal410_0

otherwise try mothercare/ debenhams etc in the high st
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. which drill bit set for bosch cordless drill ixo range? hex?11
      2. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private44
      3. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027

See more discussions