Please help

Found 3rd JunEdited by:"Wyley100"
Hi, would all my friends on Hotukdeals please sign the petition below. Many people are dying from this disease and 2 minutes of your time could eventually save lives. The petition is to provide more funding for research in to IPF, a terminal lung disease. Thank you. petition.parliament.uk/pet…016
Community Updates
Ask
20 Comments
Done 3561 now
Thank you so much.
done........
Done
done....3529
My grandad has this. Thank you for sharing x
Edited by: "jco83" 3rd Jun
If you have a Facebook page would you mind putting the petition on there and asking your friends to sign and share with their friends. It means so much to me. Thanks
Done ..... 3569
Done
Signed and shared on my twitter account.
Thank you all
deleted1132166
When my dad was in hospital an old gentleman next to him had this. First time I heard about it. I recall him telling me there was nothing that could be done and he didn't have long left he was otherwise a healthy individual. My dad was in hospital for quite a while and I became good friends with this chap.
He finally left, I was told he had gone home so he could pass away with at home with his loved ones.
Really saddened me. Hope you get lots of signatures. Will share as much as I can.
Done .
Done 3658 now.
Done
3760 now.
jco833rd Jun

My grandad has this. Thank you for sharing x

My Grandad passed away today 💖 x
jco8339 m ago

My Grandad passed away today 💖 x

I'm so sorry for you and your family, it's a horrible disease. Your Grandad is at peace now. Take care
Wyley10043 m ago

I'm so sorry for you and your family, it's a horrible disease. Your …I'm so sorry for you and your family, it's a horrible disease. Your Grandad is at peace now. Take care

Thank you We didn't know it would happen this soon, it came quite unexpectedly.
Thank you for sharing the information and the petition, and for spreading awareness.
Hopefully people's prognosis with this will be better in the future. x
jco8319 m ago

Thank you We didn't know it would happen this soon, it came quite …Thank you We didn't know it would happen this soon, it came quite unexpectedly.Thank you for sharing the information and the petition, and for spreading awareness.Hopefully people's prognosis with this will be better in the future. x

Let's hope so, it's so annoying that everything is out of your hands. You just watch your loved ones fade away
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants