Groups
    EXPIRED

Please help!!! 3 wooden treaure chests needed

I need to buy 3 woden tresure chests with the brass /brass look fittings

They need to be large enough to accomodate a large chunky necklace and preferably all the same size

I've checked on ebay etc but cant find anything suitable - anyone know of a store selling these?

I must have them for Sat morning at the latest - so I still have time to buy online

Can anyone help?:thumbsup:

6 Comments

Would help if you gave an idea of what dimensions you want in inches and a price guide.

To weigh down the pigs? :giggle:

Give us a few dimentions and we'll see what we can whip up.

I've done a search on that site...

Have a look at Item number: 280126730496

any good?

( i searched for 'pirate chest')

brainydays.co.uk/bra…htm

My daughter got a paint your own treasure chest kinda like this one (have to scroll down). Not sure where it came from though ...

Original Poster

Thank you all for replying!!!!!!

Much appreciated:thumbsup:

Size - doesnt matter as long as it can fit a chunky necklace

Price - again doesnt matter as long as its not ridiculous (like £40 each and 3 inches tall etc :giggle:)

Other details- must have 3 the same, preferaby made of wood, needs to look decent enough

I'll deffinatley be taking a look at everything you all suggested and leaving rep!

:thumbsup:

edit: all repped out for today but I'll be back muahhhhhhhhhhh :-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424214485
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553776
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826351
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767194

See more discussions