Groups
    EXPIRED

please help?

I have a cannon powershot A560 7.1 mp i have a cannon multi media mmc-16m card in it can any point me in the right direction for either the same card one or an equivelent that works in my camera i know nothing about these cards and there are so many different ones i don't know what to get. I did buy one off someone on ebay but the envelope arrived with nothing in it have emailed but they say it was in there. Any help would be greatly apprediated thanks.

7 Comments

Takes a SDHC card, plenty of deals depending on what size you want?
    Edited by: "exStudent" 5th Oct 2010

Original Poster

exStudent

Takes an SDHC card, plenty of deals depending on what size you want?

will any size work in my camera

kiraangel

will any size work in my camera

Quick search on Google stated that people had used 16GB so should be able to.

Original Poster

**** Please check the device you are buying this card for is SDHC compatible. SDHC cards are not backwards compatible with standard SD Host devices, however standard SD cards are forward compatible with SDHC host devices.***

This is what an ebay seller is stating do not understand, don't know if my camera is compatible.

It does support SDHC so you should be fine, did you pay with PayPal open a dispute with them if you didn't receive the item. They are fairly smallish you sure nothing was in there?

Specs from Canon website:

Secure Digital (SD) Card or Secure Digital High-Capacity (SDHC) Card or MultiMediaCard (MMC), 16MB memory card supplied
    Edited by: "exStudent" 5th Oct 2010

Original Poster

exStudent

It does support SDHC so you should be fine, did you pay with PayPal open … It does support SDHC so you should be fine, did you pay with PayPal open a dispute with them if you didn't receive the item. They are fairly smallish you sure nothing was in there?

definately nothing in there they are giving me a refund i don't know why thsy put something that small in a large envelope. thanks for the help

kiraangel

definately nothing in there they are giving me a refund i don't know why … definately nothing in there they are giving me a refund i don't know why thsy put something that small in a large envelope. thanks for the help

That's good to hear, your welcome.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2457
      2. Cat Chat73706
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6531245
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?2291

See more discussions