Groups

Please help am going to Vegas in January on one of the cheap flights need help

Banned
    Hello Got the cheap flights to L.A . on the 15th then travelling to colarado to stay with friends till 21st then gonna stay at the stratosphere for a cheap night in vegas have looked for codes for hotels am preffering the bellagio the code i found for $149 nights is not current at the time (if anyone wants that it is dweb) but if anyone can suggest a good deal price isnt vital just want a good deal for vegas for two nights from the 22nd that would be awesome and L.A. from the 24th-28th!!
    Help PLEASE i dont know where to look!!

2 Comments

Hi. You could try lastminute.com or expedia.co.uk I used these before to get top notch bargain prices for hotels in Vegas. cheers.

Try broadwaybox.com some great voucher codes on there. I have stayed at Stratosphere and would chose one a bit more central to the strip if you're only going for a couple of days. Bellagio's beautiful and when I went in July I stayed at MGM (got a great voucher code from that site) and it was really good value for money!

Carrie
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…812
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
      3. word association Game73944494
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions