Please help am looking for hatchimal green or blue

43 replies
Found 19th Nov 2016
My nephew only wants this for christmas . I could spend timevabout his life and why he deservesbone . But am sure everyone feels the same

I have tryed for days and checked all the sites

I live on teesside can only afford £60

43 Comments

I'll check my Argos on the off chance mate.

Nope, soz
Edited by: "deeky" 19th Nov 2016

None here sorry

Try stockinformer.co.uk go right to bottom of hatchimal page and just keep refreshing the page!

Original Poster

He has not mentioned it till this week when he finished his list to santa. Apparently he put it on the list weeks sgo but did not tell anyone as he only ever lets santa see the list

Unfortunately you will struggle unless you are looking constantly, most of these are being bought be greedy money grabbing *** who are just trying to make a quick buck

I'm not sure how accurate it is but I was told that blue/green stock was due in very early December
Best of luck finding one

miles136

He has not mentioned it till this week when he finished his list to … He has not mentioned it till this week when he finished his list to santa. Apparently he put it on the list weeks sgo but did not tell anyone as he only ever lets santa see the list

Tesco seem to be getting the odd few daily

got two last week for my girls

one from amazon.fr one from toys r us which i posted on here and people got one ..

took me days looking first thing at 5 am and through the day .no one will just hand here you going to have to keep trying

Someones just posted about 1 in tesco

Original Poster

Just been on all gone. Thanks

Original Poster

ashmac

got two last week for my girls one from amazon.fr one from toys r us … got two last week for my girls one from amazon.fr one from toys r us which i posted on here and people got one ..took me days looking first thing at 5 am and through the day .no one will just hand here you going to have to keep trying

I am late to the game did not know they existed untill this week

miles136

I am late to the game did not know they existed untill this week

I'd never heard of them until today . Smiths toys are due a delivery end of next week according to their website . Think you can preorder

They have green left on Ocado if they deliver to you. ocado.com/web…011

There are a few new customer codes around too. Hope this helps.

lauren1508

They have green left on Ocado if they deliver to you. … They have green left on Ocado if they deliver to you. https://www.ocado.com/webshop/product/Hatchimals-Draggles-Green-Egg/328393011There are a few new customer codes around too. Hope this helps.

They are OOS when you try to check out.

i will keep a look out for you. so far i have sourced 3 for other people in verioua Argos around the North West. I will keep looking around North East for you when i cant sleep x

miles136

He has not mentioned it till this week when he finished his list to … He has not mentioned it till this week when he finished his list to santa. Apparently he put it on the list weeks sgo but did not tell anyone as he only ever lets santa see the list

Awwww

I wouldn't bother..

By Spring of next year they will be in charity shops just like the TellyTubbies and those Hamster things a few years back!

dataload

I wouldn't bother..

Gotta say from what I've been hearing today, I have to agree.

Banned

Why do they never manufacture enough of the most in demand Christmas toys? it's like they want people to flog them for twice the price.

Banned

Just checked and all out of stock near me. Said 100+ people are viewing this item now. So no chance of anywhere having stock I wouldn't have thought.

i managed to get 3 for daughters and relative with much perseverance, 1 off very, 1 off Amazon and 1 off foreign amazon, the 2 i got just by having stock informer on as much as poss and the uk amazon one i managed to get by searching hatchimals in top bar. leaving it open on phone and constantly refreshing waiting for price to drop... gets tedious but i just woke up one morning and refreshed it and straight away it came up for £54. Then when it says out of stock just keep moving it that basket, that's how i got mine. its a right pain and bet they crap... good luck x

keep trying Tesco, a delivery comes in on Monday, Wednesday and Friday just before 6, if you check stock then get down there they should check the back for you, if not leave your number with them

No idea what they were until I saw your post!
None near me Argos wise but smyths look to be getting stock in....
smythstoys.com/uk/…gg/

bunny_boiler

No idea what they were until I saw your post!None near me Argos wise but … No idea what they were until I saw your post!None near me Argos wise but smyths look to be getting stock in....http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/toys/fashion-dolls/c-509/hatchimals/p-19841/hatchimals-draggles-green-egg/

oO bunny boiler

Edited by: "deeky" 19th Nov 2016

Original Poster

Mark2111

Completed listings on … Completed listings on eBayhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=16&_nkw=hatchimal&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684oO

can not believe its just this!!

I am babysitting tonight so showed him the vid I was saying I do not think its a very good toy, he held my face with both hands and said "thats because you are old"

From the reviews I've seen I'd spend my £60 elsewhere and get something that will last longer than an hour before turning into a teddy bear!!

Original Poster

I see THAT mod is on again this morning

miles136

can not believe its just this!!I am babysitting tonight so showed him the … can not believe its just this!!I am babysitting tonight so showed him the vid I was saying I do not think its a very good toy, he held my face with both hands and said "thats because you are old"

​haha!! got to love kids!

Argos are getting regular stock of this and you can set the website to give you a stock notification.

Hi r u still after a hatchimal?

Original Poster

shywallflower

Hi r u still after a hatchimal?

Yes

Argos keep having stock in but you have to be quick. Can you get to Sheffield?

Original Poster

shywallflower

Argos keep having stock in but you have to be quick. Can you get to … Argos keep having stock in but you have to be quick. Can you get to Sheffield?

Sheffield too far but will keep cheking argos thanks for the headscup

no probs, you have to be really quick but obvs I couldn't have it delivered to your address, so I just reserved it for you just incase. Good Luck. I'll keep looking for you too.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2094
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming1625
    3. Add one, leave one game54415450
    4. word association Game74244925

See more discussions