Please help!! anyone know how to unlock a sony ericsson p990i

really appreciate some help, my new phone has to be repaired and i still have my p990i but its locked to orange so im without a phone unless i can get this unlocked!, can anyone work their magic?

thanks in advance and rep will be added!

7 Comments

Your not going to be able to get this done free I'm afraid

SE are not so easily unlocked as some of the others

easiest option i think would be the like of the turbo sim chip,its a thin plastic strip, size of sim card you put in along with your simcard and it bypasses the lock on the network on your phone

Original Poster

grabbit;5945833

easiest option i think would be the like of the turbo sim chip,its a thin … easiest option i think would be the like of the turbo sim chip,its a thin plastic strip, size of sim card you put in along with your simcard and it bypasses the lock on the network on your phone

sweet that will do me, where would i get one & how much do they cost? by the way rep added mate your wisdom on the subject is much appreciated!

Jake1983;5945899

sweet that will do me, where would i get one & how much do they cost? by … sweet that will do me, where would i get one & how much do they cost? by the way rep added mate your wisdom on the subject is much appreciated?

I have a new one somewhere about,could have a look for it if you want it

Original Poster

grabbit;5946986

I have a new one somewhere about,could have a look for it if you want it

hi mate, how much are you after for it? does it work with any network?
cheers jake:thumbsup:

Jake1983;5951622

hi mate, how much are you after for it? does it work with any network? … hi mate, how much are you after for it? does it work with any network? cheers jake:thumbsup:

Yes,phone will work on any network,£3.50 incl postage
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17366131
    2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661374
    3. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011
    4. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1420

See more discussions