Groups
    EXPIRED

Please help before i smash my pc!!

Recently formatted my Philips Iqon tecs03 pc. Unfornately i lost recovery section of the hard disk and am unable to find drivers for the sound card anywhere. The company went bust, so no tech support. If anyone has 1 of these pc's, would it be possible to e-mail me a copy of the driver? Dont know if thats possible, but its a straw to clutch at!!! Rep added for any help. Cheers.

23 Comments

nah...I'd like to see you smash the PC actually... :-D

...lol ....if you have windows installed then you should be able to use the internet to automatically detect and install the driver for your soundcard

please post the youtube link

Try ]this

Banned

I think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its a standard phillips driver so just use latest driver.

google.com/acl…php

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;5972882

nah...I'd like to see you smash the PC actually... :-D...lol ....if you … nah...I'd like to see you smash the PC actually... :-D...lol ....if you have windows installed then you should be able to use the internet to automatically detect and install the driver for your soundcard

Tried that, but no luck. Also tried a websitecalled MSI, but no luck. Dont know wether a driver fixer would sort it, but dont wanna hav 2 pay about 15 quid

Original Poster

tommyc2k7;5972898

Try ]this

Will that work for xp o/s?

Original Poster

RUDOLF;5972907

I think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its a standard phillips driver so just … I think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!its a standard phillips driver so just use latest driver.http://www.google.com/aclk?sa=l&ai=CNU2AE9t-StbFHcWAjAef6vDzB-Pg2ZYBv_D_6QuIhqYMCAAQAVD70KuRB2C7vq6D0AqgAcedhO4DyAEBqgQYT9BwPGqs8JMMWB_NtMYx9pvcXjtlFPeu&sig=AGiWqtyrItnCmU2T0v-q09pc4QwTbcn5NQ&q=http://www.DriversFixed.net/philips.php

Dont really wanna pay to download 1 driver. Thanks tho.

Banned

heres the drivers for your philips iqon pc

for graphics sound etc

global.msi.com.tw/ind…o=2 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster

RUDOLF;5972929

heres the drivers for your philips iqon pc for graphics sound etc … heres the drivers for your philips iqon pc for graphics sound etc http://global.msi.com.tw/index.php?f...=170&cat3_no=2 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tried that, but just keeps having run time errors and disconnecting.

Original Poster

choc1969;5972937

is it here ?http://www.user-guides.co.uk/Phillips/PhillipsCDDownloads.asp

Thats another driver finder you have to pay for. Only need sound card driver, so not willing to pay for this one off.

If you dont find it pm me your address i have a dvd with all xp drivers on.

potboypete;5972951

Thats another driver finder you have to pay for. Only need sound card … Thats another driver finder you have to pay for. Only need sound card driver, so not willing to pay for this one off.

here ?

driverskit.com/Sou…tml

Original Poster

imortal;5972960

If you dont find it pm me your address i have a dvd with all xp drivers … If you dont find it pm me your address i have a dvd with all xp drivers on.

That would be great!! Cheers.

imortal;5972960

If you dont find it pm me your address i have a dvd with all xp drivers … If you dont find it pm me your address i have a dvd with all xp drivers on.

you could up load it for him :thumbsup:

potboypete;5972918

Will that work for xp o/s?

Probably, worth a shot anyway.:thumbsup:

Alfonse;5972977

you could up load it for him :thumbsup:

I think its a full dvd but i will have a look when i get home :thumbsup:

imortal;5972984

I think its a full dvd but i will have a look when i get home :thumbsup:

well just the drivers, shouldn't be too difficult to find the right .exe or folder zip it and upload.

Alfonse;5972996

well just the drivers, shouldn't be too difficult to find the right .exe … well just the drivers, shouldn't be too difficult to find the right .exe or folder zip it and upload.

thats all the dvd has on it but will have a look later

Original Poster

choc1969;5972969

here ?http://www.driverskit.com/Sound_Card.html

Thats also a program you have to pay for. 30 ******* dollars!

Original Poster

tommyc2k7;5972981

Probably, worth a shot anyway.:thumbsup:

Will give that a go. Thanks for that.

Original Poster

Will give tommyc2k7's driver a go, n if its no good will pm u imortal. Let u know how i get on! Cheers

potboypete;5973054

Will give tommyc2k7's driver a go, n if its no good will pm u imortal. … Will give tommyc2k7's driver a go, n if its no good will pm u imortal. Let u know how i get on! Cheers

If it doesn't work, try [URL="download_step2.php?id=155808&country=UK&Image791.x=88&Image791.y=10"]this[/URL]. (You might have to uninstall the first driver from device manager first).

I've also read that for some people it was simply a case of enabling the onboard sound in bios:whistling:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…22
    2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE22
    3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814
    4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…88

See more discussions