Please Help - Boots 2 for 1 and half price offer

Did any one order stuff last saturday when the offer was posted ? I got a strange call from Boots saying that the wrong store number had been put on the order and that they weren't sure if the goods would arrive and they offered me a refund. I said I would wait and see and then I got a e-mail confirming the despatch time and parcel number and that they are going to the correct store. They were due to arrive Friday but haven't arrived yet. Am I getting paranoid and what are my rights if they don't appear - surely there's now a legally binding contract.

12 Comments

Give them a few days but if they dont arrive then you will be getting so what more can you ask?

I got a text to say mine was delivered to store and is awaiting collection. Ive also once ordered a baby trampoline and i was told that it was returned to them from the carrier instead of delivered because it was damaged and gave me a refund. The next day the trampoline arrived

Original Poster

pinkkitty2007;6409627

I got a text to say mine was delivered to store and is awaiting … I got a text to say mine was delivered to store and is awaiting collection. Ive also once ordered a baby trampoline and i was told that it was returned to them from the carrier instead of delivered because it was damaged and gave me a refund. The next day the trampoline arrived

As I got them for such a good price I don't really want a refund. But are they obliged to give me a replacement as I have already paid ?

Original Poster

Mrs.Z;6409620

Give them a few days but if they dont arrive then you will be getting so … Give them a few days but if they dont arrive then you will be getting so what more can you ask?

Have you missed out the word refund ? I don't really want a refund as I have saved over £100.:thumbsup:

my order is still showing as despatched but haven't had confirmation that it has arrived instore yet :whistling: although my local boots always seems to take a while to log it on their system so not too worried :roll:

I got mine delivered to store and collected them on thursday (they arrived at store on wednesday)

kelly_o_fanatic;6410416

I got mine delivered to store and collected them on thursday (they … I got mine delivered to store and collected them on thursday (they arrived at store on wednesday)

they'd sent you a text saying that it had arrived instore though didn't they? :?

Original Poster

cheerleader;6409821

my order is still showing as despatched but haven't had confirmation that … my order is still showing as despatched but haven't had confirmation that it has arrived instore yet :whistling: although my local boots always seems to take a while to log it on their system so not too worried :roll:

Thanks just anxious to get them as they were such a good deal. What did you order ?

West Ham Fan;6411295

Thanks just anxious to get them as they were such a good deal. What did … Thanks just anxious to get them as they were such a good deal. What did you order ?

i ordered the wobbally, science museum rc car & mechanical tub :thumbsup:
what did you order?

Original Poster

cheerleader;6412941

i ordered the wobbally, science museum rc car & mechanical tub … i ordered the wobbally, science museum rc car & mechanical tub :thumbsup:what did you order?

I ordered 3 hannah montana magazine makers and 3 science museum remote control cars which work in water. I am worried that they realised that the website was wrong and that's why they rang and ask me if I wanted a refund. I am sure I can push them to suply the goods if they don't deliver. Let me know if yours turn up and I will do the same. :thumbsup:

just been and collected my order from boots :-D they never sent a ready for collection email to me like they usually do though :? so if i werre you i'd go & check to see if it has arrived at your store :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheerleader;6427637

just been and collected my order from boots :-D they never sent a ready … just been and collected my order from boots :-D they never sent a ready for collection email to me like they usually do though :? so if i werre you i'd go & check to see if it has arrived at your store :thumbsup:

There was a mix up with my order and I am collecting the RC cars on Friday. The other things will be reorder once they are back in stock. I had to go through Boots HO to sort it though. Thanks for the update.:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73944505
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767336
    3. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.55
    4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2135

See more discussions