Groups

please help cod 4 online

whenever i play cod 4 online my person just moves around on his own even when i'm not doing anything and gets me killed. could someone tell me whats the problem.
    by the way it doesn't happen when offline or if i start a private match with no 1 i tried both of these. i thought it could have been a lag

9 Comments

sounds like really bad lag.......
    im guessing your using a wireless connection?

+1 for the massive lag.

What connection are you on, What system, how is it connected and is there anyone else connected to the network or downloads going on?

Original Poster

yh i am but today is the first time on any game my connection is green. my ps3 is in the same room as my computer
    also could it be that if you downloading stuff that's the reason

atigona;5307500

could it be that if you downloading stuff that's the reason

yes

turn off any downloads. no matter if you have a 50mb connection you will not be able to download and play games at the same time.

Nightmare when playing and just about to win and you get "connection interupted" as some one is using a lag switch, cant see the point, really annoys me!!

Jetpac;5307522

turn off any downloads. no matter if you have a 50mb connection you will … turn off any downloads. no matter if you have a 50mb connection you will not be able to download and play games at the same time.

I can, and im only on 8mb. :?

phatboy123;5307613

I can, and im only on 8mb. :?

I can and im on 20 mb/s but i dont like to

Willkommen in meiner welt.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56