1. Tes Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Please help! I am looking for a mobile phone for my brother, unlocked or tesco mobile

Hi,

I want to get my brother a mobile, looking to spend £35 tops really, preferably unlocked or on tesco mobile. I would like it to have a camera, mp3 etc.
    Does anyone know of any good deals please?
    Rep will be given to those that can help.
    Thanks

8 Comments

Original Poster

I saw that one but what puts me off is that it was advertised on here for £19.99 inc. £10 top up not long ago.

caz1cool;2495808

I saw that one but what puts me off is that it was advertised on here for … I saw that one but what puts me off is that it was advertised on here for £19.99 inc. £10 top up not long ago.

I never saw that but it's a big no no for me as well buying something
    when it was cheaper!
    All camera phones under £50.......
    mobilereserve.com/pay…=pp

Most of these phone will be easily unloked so you can soon put in your tesco sim....

You could go for a fairly decent sim free Nokia for about £55

mobilefun.co.uk/pro…htm

More than you wanted to pay, but Nokia remain one of the easiest to use on the market & this is unlocked to any network

Original Poster

Thanks to both of you guys! I have left you both some rep.
    Just spoken to my Mum and my budget has now increased to about £70, although the cheaper the better.
    What are the sony erricsons like? are they a good buy? anyone know which is the best model? best price?

Try the ]J700 for £60 or at your original budget, the ]E250 is available for £30.

Personally, I prefer smart phones but I use a Samsung when abroad and find it easy to use and pretty reliable.

morrisons had a sony ericssons w200i for £30 a couple of weeks ago
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?12
      2. Looking for a deal on nowtv movies11
      3. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover22
      4. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)48

See more discussions