please help i am new to the site and have been asked before i trade to state my ebay user

Banned 17 replies
Found 5th Feb 2010
silly question maybe but im new to the site i tried to submit a item on the forsale fortrade section and was asked to state my ebay user i know most people have a ebay but i never have had one
so my question i need help with is do i need one for this site to sell and trade please please help
or any mods please help i did ask in a report xxxx

16 Comments

Its a case of proving you are a trustworthy trader hence your ebay id to check feedback and stuff. You might just have to post your item first before receiving payment. But make sure you sell it to someone with good feedback here and not a new member

you don't need an ebay account to trade but most people like it so they can prove you are genuine and what feedback you have

Banned

didn't someone with a very similar username to your own get banned not long ago for ripping people off?

Maybe I invented it, but your username certainly rings a bell......

No you dont. People ask for proof of who are you are. If you are selling an item and are new then you will be asked to post first, display a pic.

Follow the rules and you will be fine. Everyone has to start somewhere.

donnydude;7762669

Its a case of proving you are a trustworthy trader hence your ebay id to … Its a case of proving you are a trustworthy trader hence your ebay id to check feedback and stuff. You might just have to post your item first before receiving payment. But make sure you sell it to someone with good feedback here and not a new member

Yup, just about sums it up really:thumbsup:

are you sure you re mum to just 2 boys?

Original Poster Banned

thank you for your replies i dont mind posting items first they are only few clothes

and vibe one im not here to con people just make a few pounds sell my clothes and kids that we have grown out of as i said i am new to the site so i just wanted to know the rules

thank you for your replys xxxx

vibeone;7762683

didn't someone with a very similar username to your own get banned not … didn't someone with a very similar username to your own get banned not long ago for ripping people off?Maybe I invented it, but your username certainly rings a bell......

I know who you mean there was a couple of threads about it. Lulusmammy traded with her

mumoftwoboys;7762716

thank you for your replies i dont mind posting items first they are only … thank you for your replies i dont mind posting items first they are only few clothes and vibe one im not here to con people just make a few pounds sell my clothes and kids that we have grown out of as i said i am new to the site so i just wanted to know the rules thank you for your replys xxxx

youre not allowed to sell kids here!

Original Poster Banned

saayinla;7762708

are you sure you re mum to just 2 boys?

i have two boys hence the name every other one i tried was used i wanted mouthofsouth lol

Banned

donnydude;7762726

I know who you mean there was a couple of threads about it. Lulusmammy … I know who you mean there was a couple of threads about it. Lulusmammy traded with her

yeah thats the one - not that long ago. Could be nothing but it set off my fraudster radar, so I've reported this thread just in case.

Banned

mumoftwoboys;7762738

i have two boys hence the name every other one i tried was used i wanted … i have two boys hence the name every other one i tried was used i wanted mouthofsouth lol

...and she's banned.

Maybe next time go with "vibeonewillfindme"?

I am on fire! Someone hose me down.

vibeone;7762744

yeah thats the one - not that long ago. Could be nothing but it set off … yeah thats the one - not that long ago. Could be nothing but it set off my fraudster radar, so I've reported this thread just in case.

fraudster radar confirmed

Banned

You're account is now banned as a result of being a multi id. Do the honourable thing and use the Contact Us facility to resolve your previous issues. No more fooling around please.

there was a mummy type user as well

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Gatwick Airport Parking44
  2. Wireless earphones22
  3. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?47
  4. Domain renewal34

See more discussions