Please help - I cannot schedule a pick up with UPS on getmein.co.uk

Found 13th Jun 2013
I have sold some tickets on getmein.co.uk as a few of my friends let me down and decided to go to Liverpool instead of Manchester. Thought it would be easier to sell them on getmein than ebay - WRONG!

I have the tickets and need to despatch them asap as the concert is 22nd June. When I go to 'my Account' and then click on 'My sales' and then 'Full Details' (so far so good) I then input the address I want them picked up from and the click on 'Schedule a Pickup'

I then get an error message that says 'Pickup could not be automatically arranged.'

I have tried changing the address to my work, my Mum's etc. I have tried changing the date for pickup. I have even tried the postcode with and without a space. I have e-mailed the customer support team twice (Tues and earlier today)- NO RESPONSE! I have phoned their customer services loads and loads and loads of times, only to be passed from one recorded message to another.

I am at a loss. I am conscious that the poor people who have bought these tickets in good faith may be let down because of the getmein system.

Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
Dear melgou, have you received a response about this? I get the same problem and also have only a few days left...

Many thanks!
me too its very annoying!
same here sorry for buyers of my tickets

I've had the same problem, can anyone help?
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants